z

Young Writers Society

Am I mean

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:13 pm
View Likes
queenofscience says...

I'm not mean. I'm a really kind person. I didn't mean to 'hurt' anyone from my story about Phe. I might change things in it a bit.

I feel very misunderstood. I would never mean to hurt anyone.

I'm a sweet person and that shows in my characters. No one has really looked at my stories. I feel really embarrassed in a way because I would change things. I want to keep some things though. I still want to talk about disability.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:09 am
View Likes
fatherfig says...

hum i read your story and i wouldnt think so. i think maybe just a tad hard on yourself- it reads like a short film and has a very dark-European ending but it think it was nice possibly reads more like a script though due to the amount of dialogue and little scenery! :)
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners