z

Young Writers Society

How would each Disney Princess fare in the Hunger Games?

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:03 am
View Likes
Elinor says...

Who would win? Who would get eliminated right away? Who'd hang on right until the end?
Bonus points if you weigh in on what District they'd be from!

DISCUSS.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:15 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Hmm this is quite a difficult question! Most of the Disney Princesses are actually fairly resourceful!

Ones I think would do particularly well:

Mulan - well she's a warrior and knows how to use weapons and isn't afraid to fight. She is certainly going to be a top contender. She is willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish her goals and is pretty good at earning people's trust.

Pocahontas - she's going to be very comfortable surviving in the harsh elements, is an excellent negotiator, smart, and tough. She'll also be a top contender.

Merida - also very tough! AND can use a bow which has been known to be an advantage in these games.

Ones that will be middle of the road

Rapunzel - Rapunzel is good at making the best of what she's got available - so I think she'll be resourceful enough to make it through the first few rounds and then we'll see where chance takes us.

Belle - she's a survivor and has excellent skills negotiating to her benefit, and is very intelligent. I think she'll be able to play the political / people-game very well, though may struggle with some of the nature survival elements. She'll be a wild card.

Moana - is also tough and resourceful and brave! I think how well she does will depend a lot on the environment they are placed, but if she makes quick allies she could be a force to be reckoned with.

Although not true "Disney Princesses" Anna & Elsa - I think would have a decent shot especially if they were put in together! They really do the best as a team though, so if they had to go one and one it could be a struggle. Elsa is very connected to her environment though and that will be a huge asset.

Ones that are going to struggle

Aurora - could surprise us, especially if her fairies are protecting her - she does have a little "living in the woods" experience, but I think she'll have a tough time in this competition and is a little too trusting.

Jasmine - not enough "real world" outside the castle experience and a little gullible.

Ariel - I think Ariel is going to be overwhelmed by this competition a little bit. If there are water elements she is going to excel but if we're mainly on land I think she's going to struggle.

Cinderella - her timing is atrocious and she just has bad bad luck. Unless she can convince the field mice and/or her fairy godmother to help it's going to be tough.

Snow White - without her dwarves along with her she is not going to do too well. She does have the advantage of being able to sing and get animals to help her clean, but I think that's actually going to cause people to know right where she is and will not pay off in a survival situation. Also she is pretty gullible and a little too trustworthy of this competition. She will probably eat a poisoned apple early on.

~~~

Ultimately my bet would be on Pocahontas or Mulan winning I think and unfortunately Snow White would be in last place for me for this.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:57 am
View Likes
deleted30 says...

[Removed by YWS by request of author]

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:20 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Oh man! I totally forgot Tiana, I think she would definitely be a wild card as she's very tough, smart, and absolutely motivated to get what she wants done. I think she could also see past any sneaky tricks that other folks try to pull.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:53 pm
View Likes
deleted30 says...

[Removed by YWS by request of author]

Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon