Donald Trump
25%
Joe Biden
19%
A third party candidate
No votes
Um... I'm not old enough to vote
25%
Jeff Goldblum!!!!! (Yes I know he's not running, I'm still voting for him.)
No votes
Myself. Duh.
19%
What was the question again? Sorry, I was busy eating Ice Cream.
13%

Total votes : 16

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:12 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Who will you vote for? (You better not say Donald Trump)

I said Joe Biden even though I'm not actually old enough to vote.
Last edited by Necromancer14 on Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

114 Reviews

Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:37 pm
Necromancer14 says...

OKAY WHO PICKED DONALD TRUMP
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:55 am
View Likes
momonster says...

Too young to vote, but I would vote for Trump if I could.
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

114 Reviews

Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:07 am
Necromancer14 says...

@LordMomo HA WELL HE'S LOSING IN THE POLLS.

(Though he might cheat again like in 2016 and end up "winning" anyway. He's already taken over the postal service and has been destroying mail sorting machines that cost millions of dollars for seemingly no reason.)

But in any case I'm sure we can all agree that Jeff Goldblum would make the best president out of all of 'em.

Random avatar

Reviews: 112
Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:59 pm
SpunkyMonkey says...

I voted Donald Trump as well. Don’t you know anything? The polls literally mean nothing. Four years ago, Trump won the electoral college, but not the popular vote. That isn’t cheating.
Last edited by SpunkyMonkey on Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3 i lub you wonderful hooman <3

Random avatar

Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:01 pm
View Likes
SpunkyMonkey says...

Also, we have freedom of speech an of choice. Don’t get all angry that some people actually are exercising their rights. So what if we want Trump to win???
@LordMomo and @Necromancer14

114 Reviews

Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:51 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Me being "angry" was mostly me joking around. I'm not actually mad that y'all are voting Donald Trump.

(Also yes I know he won the electoral vote. When I said he "cheated" I meant such things as Cambridge Analytica that violated people's online privacy, not to mention Russia's interference.)

Random avatar

Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:30 pm
SpunkyMonkey says...

Anyway, there will be cheating this time around on BOTH sides. So I doubt, whatever the outcome is, it will be the actual outcome

114 Reviews

Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:40 pm
Necromancer14 says...

I don't see any evidence of Democrats cheating, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Also the fact that Trump cheated in the 2016 election isn't the only reason I don't like him. (There are a bajillion reasons)

Really though I feel that we should get rid of parties all together, and have a government website that everyone can access where the candidates put all their info. That way they don't have to raise tons of money and they aren't wasting paper sending tons of political ad mail to everyone.

Random avatar

Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:44 pm
SpunkyMonkey says...

I really don’t want to get in an argument about this, but if you think for a second that the Dems are honest, you need to research a bit more and actually LISTEN to what they SAY.

114 Reviews

Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:47 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@spunkyspacekitty you could say the same thing of the Republicans. At least the democrats are trying to solve issues like climate change and racism, whereas all Trump is doing is pouring gasoline on an already bad fire of division. Not to mention Trump's actually making problems like the aforementioned climate change and racism worse. He's actually rolled back a whole bunch of pollution regulations, allowing companies to dump toxic chemicals into waterways and other such atrocities. Also, btw, the KKK was one of his main supporters for the 2016 republican candidate, and pretty much all the racist groups support him, because HE supports THEM. Heck, in the first debate when he was asked to condemn racism he tried to avoid the question at first, but then finally ended up saying "stand by and stand down," which literally means "hold off for a little bit and await further orders" to racist groups.

Random avatar

Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:54 pm
SpunkyMonkey says...

Ok, well, Joe Biden is absolutely disgusting. Have you seen any of the vids where he is sniffing little girls? Also, he said he was going to ban fracking. He called black kids “roaches”. That isn’t racist? He also said “ If you don’t vote for me, you aint black”. The list goes on.

114 Reviews

Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:08 pm
Necromancer14 says...

I never said I like Joe Biden. I just think he's way better than Trump. And banning fracking isn't the worst thing in the world when we're trying to switch over to sustainable energy sources anyway. As for being disgusting, yes, I agree, but Trump is just as bad. Also, Biden's just gonna do whatever the democratic party tells him to anyway, so his own personal morality wouldn't affect his presidency nearly as much Trump's terrible morality has affected his, because Trump is basically a loose cannon who doesn't answer to anybody, including the Republican party. Now, the democratic party isn't going to make the best decisions either, but they'll definitely make better decisions than Trump. What we need to do, like I said, is get rid of the two parties all together.

If got to hand-pick anyone as a candidate, I would choose Andrew Yang. He was WAY better than both Trump and Biden, who are both horrible candidates.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:11 pm
View Likes
JunePearl says...

I have found 1 thing to look forward to, assuming Biden is elected president; 4 years of gaffes.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13

Previously known as --->TeyaKnife.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:04 pm
yosh says...

YANG FOREVER

@Necromancer14 yes i wanted to vote for yang

but

sigh

also, @spunkyspacekitty, yes Biden has said a LOT of really bad things, but Trump has also said many extremely inappropriate sexual comments towards women.

Personally, I think they are both clowns.
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy