z

Young Writers Society

The. Three. Questions.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:37 am
NewHope says...

1. There's not much to say no to... so I'd love to travel back in time. There are so many awestriking things that have occurred that I would like to witness. I would like to go back to before the start of the universe.

2. Very interesting question... I think there would be varying differences. For example, can you imagine Biden and Trump working together... it would be a whole mish-mash of arguments. On that point, it would probably increase tensions within countries and in the case of South Africa if our third most voted country was to join as a head we would be in a much worse position. Presidents are chosen because either they are a much better candidate or they show themself off as a better candidate. If this order were to be imbalanced I would propose there might be a huge increase in civil wars.

3. Personally, I'm not much of a social medical type person. So if I could ban something like Twitter or Facebook then maybe I would... there are two types of influencers. Bad influencers and good influencers. Though I majorly applaud those who do good I must say that they are in the minority and those that have bad opinions are in the majority. For example, I watched a whole show segment on one video posted by Jay Z where he accused black people in the US of being brainwashed because they vote for the Democrats. This type of influence is bad because Democrats actually give black people in the US more chances, as I have heard. So why should they vote for anything else?

---

1. What is your favourite food and why?

2. If you were to write any book what famous author would you take the place of?

3. What are your opinions on the last German stand before their capture in WW2?

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:59 pm
MailicedeNamedy says...

1. My favourite food is Kaiserschmarrn. I have a lot of beautiful memories associated with it. It´s delicious and actually easy to make.

2. I don´t understand the question. Do you mean that I write a book that another famous writer has written and thus I take on the role of the author? If so my favourite book "When Marnie was There".

3. I assume you mean the Battle of Berlin when the Nazis used underage children to defeat the Russians and Americans? As in every war, there are two sides, and therefore two truths, related to how much you are manipulated. That the German population got to this point is on the one hand related to the great losses of the First World War and Hitler talking about how it was not the Germans' fault that they lost the war, which gave people a sense of unity. Through manipulation and psychological methods, Goebbels and Co. developed propaganda that went so far that the Germans accepted everything as an enemy, be it the communists, the Americans, the Jews, etc... And how? With the feeling of "WE", group manipulation, togetherness and seeing one common enemy. So I think that this last resistance was very much related to the manipulation that was done by the government and was a desperate struggle. So in the end, my opinion is that there was no longer any hope there for a "final victory", but that people were only fighting to deflect blame. (One should also bear in mind that many parts of the population did not know anything about the Shoah at that time).

1. What would be your dream salary? Why?
2. Would you like to see a band live? If so, which one and why? And not, why?
3. What is your opinion on Electric Cars?
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:07 pm
NewHope says...

1. 100 000, a good pay in a high position.
2. Yes… Imagine Dragons… as a series of songs I like their band the most.
3. I can only say that they are good normally as they are good for the environment.

1. What was the happiest day of your life?
2. What is your favourite piece of writing - only poetry or short story?
3. What is your opinion on adoption?

Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence