z

Young Writers Society

Devils VS. Angels

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:32 am
FantasyWriter76 says...

Got this idea from JaidenAnimations' video which is along the same lines, this game involves a story where people alternate between trying to ruin it and trying to fix it. The order goes: Storystarter (Me)--> Devil--> Angel--> Devil and keep alternating
Example:
Person 1 (Storystarter): A man takes off for work.
Person 2 (Devil): While going to work, he realizes he is in Tokyo and is approached by Godzilla.
Person 3 (Angel): But it turns out that Godzilla was trying to give the man cookies.

And so on.

anyway, same story starter:
A man takes off for work.
“You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it.” -Alan Moore, V for Vendetta
"Don't start things you can't finish." -Therion the Thief, Octopath Traveler

Art was made to be dangerous, that is why it is beautiful.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:54 pm
WritingPrincess says...

But it’s winter so there’s some slippery ice which he falls over and breaks his leg on.
Have a good day.
My contest: Pairs Poetry Contest
My WRFF: WritingPrincess’s Review Den

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:15 am
FantasyWriter76 says...

The man called up his lawyer and they made an arrangement to sue Jack Frost, who exists in this universe.
“You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it.” -Alan Moore, V for Vendetta
"Don't start things you can't finish." -Therion the Thief, Octopath Traveler

Art was made to be dangerous, that is why it is beautiful.

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson