z

Young Writers Society

Back in My Day

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:22 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day we didn't have snakes. Spiders were the only big scary thing that everyone (besides me and some other people) were afraid of.

Topic: Limbs
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

4131 Reviews

Reviews: 4131
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:05 am
KateHardy says...

Back in my day when we lost limbs we could grow it back.

Topic: Dreams
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:15 am
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day dreams never came true. Everybody was miserable all the time.

Topic: emotions
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4131 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:26 am
KateHardy says...

Back in my day emotions were sold in glass jars.

Topic: Banana Peels
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:30 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day there weren't banana peels. The bananas grew peel-less on the banana trees and turned brown really quickly.

Topic: intelligence

4131 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:38 pm
KateHardy says...

Back in my day intelligence was determined by how much you could eat.

Topic: Drums
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:21 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day we didn't have drums. Instead, we rhythmically shot people for the beat to music.

Topic: planets. (Oh, and just so you know @HarryHardy it's supposed to be "back in my day we didn't have..." whatever the topic is)

4131 Reviews

Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:28 am
KateHardy says...

Back in my day we didn't bother to follow rules oh and planets. We though they all orbited around cats.

Topic: Cheese
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:47 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day we didn't have cheese. The mice all starved.

Topic: taste buds

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:52 pm
Shadeflame says...

Back in my day we didn't have taste buds. I mean, those are for wimps! Who needs to taste your food when you can just absorb it through your skin?

Topic: Tongues
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:54 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day we didn't have tongues. Everybody talked like "uhh uhh" and it was incredibly difficult to swallow food.

Topic: Ownership

4131 Reviews

Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:51 am
KateHardy says...

Back in my ownership could be changed by killing the previous owner.

Topic: Socks
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:54 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day we didn't have socks. Everybody bought something called "feet deodorant" because their feet would get incredibly stinky.

Topic: common sense

4131 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:48 am
KateHardy says...

Back in my day common sense was a luxury only the rich could afford.

Topic: Logic
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:53 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day we didn't have logic. Nobody could figure out or visualize why 1+1=2.

Topic: egg farts

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus