Parlez-vous français?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:18 pm
View Likes
Zolen says...

Name: Vincent

Name: Robin

After you friend him, you finally get his name, Vincent Robin, sounds pretty cool.

Thinking about it, this is probably more friends then you've ever had since becoming homeless. Sure they might not actually know you. But given the place you're all stuck, you'll get to know them eventually. Even though you almost died a few times, this is the nicest day you've ever had.

You even got a new pie, and this one smells like blueberry! Even if you die today, you wouldn't have regret coming in here.

No! Pie! AND IT WAS BLUEBERRY! NOOO! You didn't mean you wanted to die now, you were obviously being facetious!

....typical.

You stand in a forest of deadly goatmen, and have for quite a while now, farming money and experience so you can buy more powerful medieval looking weaponry. It's a delicate balance, working to be both powerful and stylish, but you like to think you pull it off splendidly. Proper cosplay eticit is importaint after all.

Odd, you're new friend, Clyde seems to have friended you, and said nothing afterwards. You figure he is probably busy fighting monsters or epically eating a pie or something, so you figure it might be best to go back to what you were doing before. At the very least, it does not seem like he suddently died. You send him a message asking him to talk when he can, and then look around your enviroment.

Now how shall you go about murdering these goat men? With extreme violence, stylish violence or epic violence? So many decisions for how you can be the best adventurer.

Spoiler! :
Pinging people who might want to be pinged: @Lightsong @TheBlueCat @saentiel @Mea @PrincessInk @EternalRain

If you want to be added to the ping list, or taken off of it, send me a PM.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:34 am
View Likes
EternalRain says...

Definitely stylish violence. Maybe throw in a couple cool dance moves or fancy kicks as you try to kill them with your sword. :)
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:36 am
View Likes
Mea says...

I agree! Stylishness is epic, so it looks like we can have two in one here. Probably try to cut their legs out from underneath them - that'll look cool.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:52 am
View Likes
Que says...

Stylish violence! Possibly some dramatic twirling and sword swooshing involved. :)
Parlez-vous français?

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:41 pm
View Likes
Zolen says...

Definitely stylish violence. Maybe throw in a couple cool dance moves or fancy kicks as you try to kill them with your sword.

I agree! Stylishness is epic, so it looks like we can have two in one here. Probably try to cut their legs out from underneath them - that'll look cool.

Definitely stylish violence. Maybe throw in a couple cool dance moves or fancy kicks as you try to kill them with your sword.

So as to not overwhelm everyone with you're greatness, you tend to stick to only one, but since nobodies around, you might as well spoil yourself.

Clearly you are the very best in stylish epic violence. The extreme part is a bit hard when you're fighting goat men, even though you played it up for the noobie, they're pretty easy to beat. You couldn't even get them to stay long enough for you to make that cool dust tornado you like to do when monsters expode into dust.

Oh well.

Oh, someone's contacting you, maybe it's that Clyde fellow.

Ah, its Millicent, you thought she didn't want to talk to you, on account of unfortunate events.

MM: Jerkface, are you there?

MM: Hello?

VR: Here I am, after another epic battle against the forces of goat men.

MM: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

MM: Listen, have you talked to the new dude?

MM: I can't get him to answer for some reason.

VR: I am sad to say, I could only for the smallest of minutes before he was wisked off on another journey.

MM: Any idea when he might finish whatever he's doing I forgot to warn him about that gathering.

MM: Thanks to you, it's gonna be hard.

VR: Twas why I stayed on this horrid floor of goatmen for a entire month. But try as I may you, two didn't even advance.

MM: I got stuck by a stupid suicidal puzzle, so I had to wait for some guides to make sure. FaceJerk is still stuck there, and keeps screaming their guides away.

VR: I know, but you could hardly blame me for you're problems. Also, I thought I was facejerk?

MM: No, you're jerkface, it's a very subtle difference.

(I just drew 6 poses, very action based poses, so this update has been split into two parts, sorry I couldn't get far enough for any obvious things to suggest, though your comments can sway the conversation, so please do so.)

Spoiler! :
Pinging people who might want to be pinged: @Lightsong @TheBlueCat @saentiel @Mea @PrincessInk @EternalRain

1085 Reviews

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:29 am
View Likes
Mea says...

Ask her what her current puzzle room looks like.

-EternalRain

-bluewaterlily

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:51 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Ask her if she knows what Clyde is up to or how well he's doing.
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:30 pm
View Likes
Zolen says...

Ask her what her current puzzle room looks like.

VR: Ah, then how be your new puzzle room, just as death defying?

MM: Well...

MM: Yes, crabmen, sunrays, mountainrocks and other uglies everywhere.

VR: Quite the hair raising endeavor.

MM: All of it.

what(s) Clyde is up to or how well he's doing.

MM: Anyway, moving on from my 'great endeavor', what was the last thing Clyde told you about? Any hints on what floor he's on. Dude seemed like he was gonna get himself killed last time I talked to him. He was struggling to survive easy mode for the tutorial.

VR: Oh? Perhaps he was just warming up? While he narry said a word about what level he was on, though he did mention slaying a vile crabman. Sons of Ægir are not for the faint of skill.

MM: How'd that dude get into a fight with a floor 20 monster already?

VR: I twas fighting them right after the tutorial. Mayhap he wishes for a challenge the same as I?

MM: Not everyones suicidal like you jerkface. Anyway, try to get in touch with him, the gathering is gonna happen in a few days and I want to enjoy my vacation.

MM: I mean epic battle!

VR: No need to explain, I to consider the field of battle the most relaxing place.

MM: ...Right. Yeah, totally. Bye!

Well that was a nice chat. For some reason that lass nary wants to talk to you at all; can't imagine why. Too busy battling epic monsters perhaps. While you're bored waiting maybe you can try talking to the aformentioned 'facejerk'.

(for this last one, I ask for suggestions on name, sex, and nationality)

Spoiler! :

Last edited by Zolen on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:39 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Name: Holly
Nationality: British
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:08 am
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Name: Janey
Nationality: Canadian
always daydreaming, always clumsy

1085 Reviews

Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:44 am
View Likes
Mea says...

Name: Pat

-EternalRain

-bluewaterlily

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:00 am
View Likes
Que says...

Name: Lisette
Nationality: French
Parlez-vous français?

110 Reviews

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:47 pm
View Likes
Zolen says...

Name: Holly

Name: Lisette
Nationality: French

VR: Hey, Holly how are you doing?

HL: Trying to get a blasted sandwich, what the 'ell you want?

VR: You see, as I was battling my way around the wondersus ever growth of this magic forest, I saw a need to chat with my wonderful friends.

HL: So you're bored then.

VR: I must admit I am a tad, you can only battle so many goatmen before things go stale.

HL: Then fight that boss bloke again.

VR: I suppose I shall, but I've battles him quite a number of times already, the lord of the forest is a beast most challenging at first, but...well, he's become the embodiment of predictable now.

HL: Sleep then, I'ma bet a nutjob like you hasn't slept in days.

VR: Tis true, in battling the wicked hoards, I have not slept in a odd three days.

HL: All fixed up with plans then ya nut?

HL: Then, shut up with your bloody woes, when I'm fightin to get me a sandwich!

Huh, she seems to have blocked you again. Or broke her smart glasses using wind magic again.

She does that a lot for some reason.

Spoiler! :

1085 Reviews

Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:11 pm
View Likes
Mea says...

Try contacting Clyde again, and if he's still not responding, go find a way out of this forest. How long were you seriously planning to stay here?

-EternalRain

-bluewaterlily

Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins