*Phoenix gets up from the ground and shouts* "After her!!"
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:49 am
Lib says...

"Catch me if you can!" Liberty called out. She carefully stood up on the horse while in full gallop and junmped up onto a tree branch. Balancing herself, she reached the top. She winked down at Jade and Phoenix.

Liberty jumped from one tree onto the other. [Pretty mich impossible, but WHO CARES?]
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:14 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

*Phoenix huffs out in frustration.* "We will see about that!" *not even able to blink she turned into red not fire and began to burn everything in her path.*
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:38 pm
Lib says...

"Oh man," Liberty muttered, shaking her head, "that is one... interesting young woman." she chuckled. The trees were waving in the light breeze.

Liberty's friend, Katie, had arrived in a helicopter. Katie tossed down a ladder to her and climbing the ladder, Liberty entered the camouflage helicopter and escaped the dread of Jade and Phoenix.

[Has this turned into a role play?? XP]

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:16 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade summons a unicorn that can fly and pulls Phoenix on. They fly towards Katie and Libby, glaring and preparing for a battle.

[I think so XD]
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

616 Reviews

Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:34 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

*Phoenix turns back into her human form when Jade puled her up onto the unicorn. Putting to fingers to her lips she blows into them, sending out a loud whistle. *

[Yup this is an RP]
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:04 pm
Lib says...

[Lol]

"Hurry, Katie!" Liberty shrieked, "These crazy women are going to kill me today! And if not today, some other day!" Liberty went to the front of the plane and shoved Katie off of the seat and drove herself.

She went so fast, that in five minutes, she had reached Switzerland. All the way from the Amazon to Switzerland. That sue was fast!

"Liberty!" Katie exclaimed, "What is the world are you doing?"

"Ugh, get off this thing," Liberty ignored her, "We need to escape!" she said. Katie asked for an explanation but Liberty shushed her.

"Don't you dare shush me, young woman." Katie growled, "What is going on?"

"I FORGOT!" Liberty yelled, "LET'S HIDE! TO UELI MAURER!"

232 Reviews

Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:47 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade and Phoenix were right behind Liberty and Katie. Jade had her jade sword and Phoenix had her magic powers.

"We'll get to Libby one day," Jade shouted into the cold air. "What do we do now, Phoe?"
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:11 pm
Lib says...

Liberty and Katie sprinted to Ueli Maurer's house for shelter. They weren't invited in. The president kicked the two girls out. Liberty sighed, "Were's the helicopter?"

Katie shrugged, "Do we have weapons?"

"I'll summon Romeo," Liberty said, snapping her fingers for her horse. The huge Belgian draft had arrived in less than a second, "Hey baby." Liberty cooed, patting his muscular neck, "Katie, you coming?"

Katie shook her head, "I have relatives here. I wanna visit. Stay safe!" And with that, she ran away. Liberty rolled her eyes and kicked Romeo into a gallop and guided him back home to the Amazon.

616 Reviews

Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:53 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix shrugs. "She can't hide forever. Besides Aduna is on her way." Phoenix smirks to herself, evil thoughts going through her head.
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:25 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade nods to Phoe and puts away the Jade Cutter. She cracks her knuckles and claps once. A giant tracker lion appears and bows down.

"Find Liberty and Katie and bring them back." Jade said, danger in her voice. The lion purred and ran off.

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:38 am
FireSpyGirl says...

*leaves*
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

616 Reviews

Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:59 am
FlamingPhoenix says...

A loud roar filled the air as a large blue dragon swooped in beside the unicorn. It black eyes scanning the unicorn with hunger.
Phoenix put out her hand stroked the blue dragons head, "Go find them."
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:46 pm
Lib says...

Meanwhile, deep in the Amazon, Liberty had finally found shelter in an abandoned cave. Liberty and Romeo were softly snoring. Finally. Peace.

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:06 am
FlamingPhoenix says...

"She can't hide forever!" Phoenix laughed.
Stay Creative!

Carpe Diem
— Catullus