z

Young Writers Society

Last Person to post here wins (12)

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:52 pm
Kelpies says...

It also can solidify bad habits. That's why my geometry teacher has us do almost all our work in class, so he can correct us.

Finally, a math teacher with intelligence.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:01 pm
r4p17 says...

My math teacher last year during second semester was like: I'm not going to give you homework. Just study the ones which you don't understand. I loved him.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

223 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:38 pm
Kelpies says...

My last math teacher wasn't very good. She'd tell you to come in at lunch to talk to her about stuff you didn't understand, and then she'd always have something else going on so she couldn't talk to those who needed help! The only people that aced it were those who never needed to ask questions and just remembered things the first time she said them. I had her for my entire middle school courier, and took advanced classes in order to get out of her classes earlier.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:51 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

My math teacher (this is my 3rd year with her) is like a dictionary. Always there to consult if need be. She's awesome. :)
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

179 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:53 pm
r4p17 says...

:)
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

223 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:58 pm
Kelpies says...

Sounds awesome.

75 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:49 am
ChieTheWriter says...

Lookie. I ain't doing the subject, but it's still funny...

"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

223 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:03 am
Kelpies says...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

179 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:01 am
r4p17 says...

That would be awesome.

223 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:04 am
Kelpies says...

Except I'd probably accidentally stab myself. But who cares about that, let's do it!

75 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:04 am
ChieTheWriter says...

Like fight Darth Vader awesome. YAS

223 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:09 am
Kelpies says...

I would actually take up fencing. You could make me do the sporty thing if lightsabers existed.

75 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:18 am
ChieTheWriter says...

THAT WOULD BE THE MOST INCREDIBLE THING IN THE GALAXY

EN GARDE SITH LORD!!

179 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:18 am
r4p17 says...

Honestly, who cares about lightsabers if you can use the force?

75 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:23 am
ChieTheWriter says...

Pff, it's more fun WITH a lightsaber though.

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien