z

Young Writers Society

A Very YWS Circle Story

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:52 pm
Tuesday says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:08 pm
Carlito says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure

(32/250 words)
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:31 pm
Steggy says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:33 pm
Big Brother says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:38 pm
Lefty says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:52 pm
Holysocks says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could break
100% autistic

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:57 pm
Hattable says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could break wind
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:59 pm
Nate says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could break wind tunnels

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:04 pm
Steggy says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could break wind tunnels and
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:05 pm
Dracula says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could break wind tunnels and cause
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:39 pm
wakarimasen says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could break wind tunnels and cause explosions

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:57 pm
Carlito says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could break wind tunnels and cause explosions that
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:59 pm
Lefty says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could break wind tunnels and cause explosions that would
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:13 pm
Sonder says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could break wind tunnels and cause explosions that would destroy
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:51 pm
wakarimasen says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could break wind tunnels and cause explosions that would destroy elephants

I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon