z

Young Writers Society

YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:42 pm
sabradan says...

DQ
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:55 pm
LamaLama says...

We're going to go with something a little different General. Consider this, a wargame, as real as it gets... but, virtual. (Not my idea, really.) The North Korean wasteland is perfect for such a wargame, all kinds of terrain, and no pesky civilians to get in the way. Enjoy General.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:10 am
Sohini says...

oh great grand Emperor Lamalama; thank you evr soo much for my province-sorry this took a while but you see, i was held back by the forces of the Nordic Council.

i shall soon errect statue of all of the Emipire's most valiant commanders with silver yarnballs.

and the Trojan Sloth, no one stole it; i just remembered that i had traded it witha man in a brown hood at the Three Broomsticks for a Phoenix egg.

i shall now unleash the phoenix in SriLanka and add it to the Empire!!
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:33 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

i still don't get it though, i never did anything of the sort. All i did was begin testing weapons in the DPRK, vow to defend some islands' neutrality, and tell the nordic council no....
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:06 pm
Bjorn says...

Sohini! I willingly gave you administration over South-East Asia... There was no deployence of troops! The Nordic Council and Empire are at peace. At least the Nordic Council only wishes peace. I'm being belligerised all around! Our peaceful organization does not tolerate belligirism!
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

52 Reviews

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:21 pm
LamaLama says...

No one can resist a three day weekend. No one.
Besides, south east asia is under Imperial control, now goverened by Sohini. For adding the Pheonix to the Imperial force, I'm also granting a small portion of South America.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

147 Reviews

Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:54 pm
sabradan says...

I like the way you think, Your Lordship. My men are deploying as we speak. Operation: Dice Roll is now underway.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:41 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

*so confused*

Our solders have been equipped with better battle gear. (i'm not spilling secrets) New prototype tanks are being tested in Australia (not willing to send them far away).
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:48 pm
Bjorn says...

Er, sorry! I meant South-Central Asia (India, Nepal, Bangledash, formerely Sri Lanka)! My bad! Consider this a public apology on the N.C.s part.

Should war break out between the Empire and the Dark Empire (or whatever the hell it's called), which is an inevitability, the N.C. gives morale backing to the Empire, but will remain out of the conflict.
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

52 Reviews

Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:18 am
LamaLama says...

Oh DQ, you and your trinkets of war.

There will be no war, this is a simple training excercise. The Empire will be equipping its solders with sub standard and malfunctioning gear, to test resolve in harsh circumstances. The object is not to win, because victory in this test is not possible for either side. The object is to train, and to make front line solders stronger. Though, the DE will be using stronger, more reliable weapons, the Empire will only be using but a very tiney fraction of its normal strength.

147 Reviews

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:51 am
sabradan says...

BETTER! STRONGER! FASTER! ALEI KRAV!
The training will make the Empire's soldiers will be the single greatest fighting force on the face of the earth.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:55 am
Snoink says...

We have to change some things! Since SPEW now largely consists of the mod force, it doesn't make sense for us to be fighting in two places at once. Except... yes. You guessed it.

Nate has a cloning machine.

Fortunately? It'll help take over Russia. Unfortunately, it'll turn us all into apes, so we will no longer have opposable thumbs, thus I will not be able to finish FREAK's final draft. But it's all worth it...

Tally ho!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

52 Reviews

Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:17 pm
LamaLama says...

.....Where have YOU been?

As apes, you are automatically members of the Empire. Just fyi.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:27 pm
Tassen Spellbinder says...

Long live the Empire!
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:07 pm
Tassen Spellbinder says...

Is this thread dead now? I hope not. It was funny...
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson