z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern [2]

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:38 pm
Shadeflame says...

Shade glares at the wizard dude. "Just stop already."
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

4103 Reviews

Reviews: 4103
Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:39 pm
KateHardy says...

"Yaa man, let's all just sit down and have a drink. Maybe try to figure where the owner of this place went."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:40 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"you probably mistook him for a zombie and sent him down to the fields of asphodel."
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

41 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:42 pm
Shadeflame says...

Shade sits down and takes a sip of her drink. "I think he decided it was just too much work, serving all the travelers who showed up. That or someone decided to take revenge on him for a bad tasting drink."
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

4103 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:44 pm
KateHardy says...

"Could be," says Harry also sitting down," Or maybe he's listening to all of this and wondering what on Earth is going on?"

"Are you listening MR.Owner," Harry says into the gloom at the back of the tavern.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:45 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"I think our shenanigans scared him, what with me summoning creatures that kept being sent down underground by mister prince of lack of light."
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4103 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:47 am
KateHardy says...

"Unlikely. He has seen a lot of things go down in this little tavern. He probably feels it is beneath him to come talk to his customers," says Harry.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

41 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:34 pm
Shadeflame says...

"Well, I paid for my drink, so I hope he doesn't get mad," Shade says, taking another sips of her milk.
"Hey wizard dude, you wanna sit down and tell us your name?"

4103 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:04 pm
KateHardy says...

Harry leans back in his chair," Yeah probably was a good call to pay." He gives the wizard an expectant look.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:28 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"My name is Necromancer, though a lot of people (Like @Gravitem and @Liberty) just call me Necro. However, Mr. Undead and LichMaker are also acceptable."

4103 Reviews

Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:38 am
KateHardy says...

"Uh-huh," says Harry," so Mr. Undead, want something to drink?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:13 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"Sure! I'll take a Dr. Pepper or two please."

4103 Reviews

Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:59 am
KateHardy says...

"Hmm...then you're going to have to hop over the counter and look for it, there doesn't seem to be any servers here."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:40 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"No servers? Okay then, I'll just raid the kitchen. Be right back."

*returns with a ton of food and drink and all the cash from the cash registers*

4103 Reviews

Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:51 pm
KateHardy says...

"Well the owner is not going to be happy," says Harry.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady