z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern [2]

4103 Reviews

Reviews: 4103
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:33 pm
KateHardy says...

"You have no the trump card I can pull if I connect to the universe that I have built. Trust me. You really do not want to meet The Prince of Darkness."

"Typhon was taken out really quickly. Also in the orignal myth Zeus took him out singlehandedly. And this dragon is just a creature. An animal. Typhon is literally the son of the Earth and the pit of eternal damnation. Typhon would grill this dragon up for breakfast."

"Also the Cheerios are for Shade. Not you."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:40 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Sure, Zeus took out Typhon singlehandedly... after Pan lured him to sleep. Very impressive. Typhon defeated in his sleep.

And anyway Prismatic dragons aren't animals, being quite intelligent. In fact, they are way stronger even then their own goddess, Tiamat, so I highly doubt that Typhon would win a fight with it.

Also, Vixen destroys whole universes with a single blow of her hammer. I don't think you want your universe have that happen to it. And gods are gods of things, so if those things become nonexistent, then the gods are powerless. Vixen could easily destroy the entire earth with one blow, killing all the Olympians along with it.

Just sayin'
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

4103 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:46 pm
KateHardy says...

Okay you made me do it.

Now first of all one universe is meaningless in my world because there are over 14 million universes.

Also go destroy a universe and I usually don't bat an eye because I don't bother. I am a celestial, one of the six firstborns of the universe born outside of reality, time and the material world. Reality itself has ended twice already in its cycle of life and I live on.

Also I think you fail to understand what exactly Typhon is.

And you can destroy the Earth with one blow. I can blow up a multiverse with a sneeze.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:49 pm
Shadeflame says...

"EXCUSE ME," Shade says. "He offered them to me. Not you. Me."
She takes a cheerio and eats it. "Anyways, who says you have the power to summon one of those dragony things. Why would it even obey you anyway?"
She rolls her eyes. "Isn't this getting a little out of hand? Gods, you are so stubborn. Why can't you just accept that you're beaten and have some cheerios?"
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:50 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"Cuz I'm not. And whoever said I could control the prismatic dragon? Besides YOU guys are the folks who murdered all my helpless zombies."
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4103 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:56 pm
KateHardy says...

"Who were already dead to begin with?" replied Harry," besides you were the one who wanted our brains. We were just having a glass of milk and chatting."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

41 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:12 pm
Shadeflame says...

"Yeah," Shade agrees. "Yeesh, you're so touchy. You can't blame us from fighting back when you tried to kill us first."
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:15 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"I didn't try to kill you. I only tried to steal a few brain cells. It would only have a 78% chance of being fatal."

4103 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:17 pm
KateHardy says...

"Still we did not agree to the brain surgery," Harry points out.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

41 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:17 pm
Shadeflame says...

"Yeah," Shade agrees.

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:18 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"Yeah, but you guys didn't even negotiate. @Shadeflame just straight out attacked my zombies."

41 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:22 pm
Shadeflame says...

"And who's fault is that." Shade says disgustedly. "You surrounded us. What was I supposed to do, talk? In my life, I've learn that you attack first and then if you're feeling merciful that day you interrogate them."

4103 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:23 pm
KateHardy says...

"Exactly, Mr. Wizard, you live lives like the once we've led and see if you don't become a little jumpy," agrees Harry.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:25 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"How are you jumpy if you're so powerful? You are a prince for pete's sake."

4103 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:37 pm
KateHardy says...

"I have my reasons. Read my backstory for further information."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain