z

Young Writers Society

Mood

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:59 pm
Zion says...

Im tired I need my bed. Ive been looking for resources all night long for my studies. No not college studies but witchcraft, black & white magic, demonlogy, vampirism, wicca, yada yada yada... falls on the keyboard snoring >_<
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:08 pm
Skye says...

I was in a bad mood until I saw the sky outside just now. Now I'm happy. The sky is a gorgeous orangy-pink, and it's turning the snow pink too. Just what I needed. Thank you, Mother Nature! :D
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:20 pm
Soyala Amaya says...

I'm actually doing pretty good. I just got the book by Dave Pelzers (a Child called it) brother Richard, can't remember title off the top of my head, something like 'A Brother's Journey' or something like that, which should give me some good material for a Dramatic Interp. My Debate Coach is convinced that the second I place my hands on a DI I'm headed straight for Philly (where nationals is this year). I also just finished adding and titling a lot of my pics on photobucket, so have a looksee. More piccies drawn by me, and taken of me. I'll add more as I attack my boxes of pictures and folders of piccies. But someone might have to remind me to finish adding all my zodiacs...I always forget to get all twelve of them out there, and they're kind of a several month progect, so some are bette than others. http://photobucket.com/albums/v112/Soya ... a/?start=0 Yet, despite all this...I'm angry...at myself for being a huge hypocritical chicken! ^_^

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:38 pm
Wulie says...

](*,) x a million would come kind of close to how I'm feeling :(! Crap day shall we say god damn stupid school with all the arrogant *beeeps* that are in it *calm wu calm*
muchous love wu
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:02 pm
niteowl says...

:sick: and very tired. Not hyper at all today. And I just had three cookies. That's saying something.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:49 pm
Skye says...

Depressed. Very very depressed.
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:57 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

tired depressed sick of the hell hole called school
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:58 pm
Misty says...

I'm...sick...really sick. Like almost throwing up sick. You're lucky you're on the other side of the comp because it's definately contagoius...been around my whole school about three times. oh shoot. *rushes to bathroom*

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:59 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

oh im sorry i havent been sick in a while
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:53 am
Crysi says...

Unnnngh. That pretty much sums it up. My back hurts from carrying all my books today, I have a horrible headache, I'm hungry, and I'm not liking school at all.

BUT there are tiny rays of sunshine that enter my mind.. I drove home today (very cool), I have an A- in both the classes I was worried about, and I'm 3rd chair flute (so far.. the teacher messed up some of the numbers.).

So I'm kinda mixed.. But feeling kinda sick 'cuz of the headache. Bleh.
Love and Light

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:48 am
electricbluemonkey says...

HAPPY!...I have no idea why though...a-a-anyway... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

Reviews: 3
Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:09 am
alcina says...

lucky u EBM.

im sick, really sick.i came down with the flu. im hot, cold, sweating, my bones are aching, throat is sore... u get the point. plus its final time in school *groans* i missed a math one 2day. i have 2 finals tomorrow and im nowhere done studying.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:14 am
Meshugenah says...

gah, I just finished finals. not fun. hope you all feel better!

me? i'm still happy (cause i found out i aced my chem final.. never thought that would happen until cows flew) and a little annoyed (at my english teacher.. talk abotu uncreative!)
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:25 pm
Firestarter says...

I'm happy now.

A girl I fancy smiled at me.

Don't break my fantasies anybody.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:52 pm
Wulie says...

awww firestarter I'm happy for you :)!!!
For you you who are ill my deepest sympathys go out to you - just been ill for the last week MEH!! My day is what you call shit stupid men *blergh meh meh meh* Sorry I would rant but none of you know me or want to lol :)!!! Be happy people life is ok if you look on the brightside and there's always a brightside, you can't ignore it oooh no :)!!!
*big hugs to whom ever is sad!*
wu
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander