z

Young Writers Society

what do girls/women like?

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat May 28, 2005 6:37 pm
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

Morgan, is there something you'd like to tell us all?

and the indiana jones ride at disneyland was possibly the only good ride that was open when crys and I went...
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat May 28, 2005 7:04 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

*smiles and nods*

The Indiana Jones ride was okay. Nothing special, but it was okay. The guy who let us go onto the ride there questioned us about the British Royal Family lol, and was really shocked when we said we hated the Queen! He was cool though. The Indiana JOnes ride at Paris is better, as it's an actual Rollercoaster.

Space Mountain was pretty cool...but again, nothing great. Disneyland is too focused on young children to be that enjoyable.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat May 28, 2005 7:08 pm
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

yeah, space mountain was closed when we went. sucked, that did.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

Reviews: 1
Sat May 28, 2005 10:35 pm
View Likes
StormLord says...

Okay, guys, I'm gonna regruit (best term I could think of) you for a problem I nave. I trust you will help

There's a girl at my school, and I really like her. We know each other and all, but when I came on to her (in a way), she just smiled and said nothing. I mean, she knows I like her and all, but now, it's all different. I see some flare in her eyes, but she hardly even says hello anymore. I don't know, I'm officially confused (to be honest, arare thing indeed). What should I do? I don't want to come on too hard, she'll freak out? Help!
Building a better boneyard

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun May 29, 2005 12:33 am
View Likes
Nai says...

Keep working at it Storm, eventually i'm sure she'll crack..

Look at the reaction you got here for your appearence.. so you have that going good for ya. All you have to do is add some charm, maybe some chivalry here and there, get to know her, and unless she has a boyfriend already, I don't see why she wouldn't go out with you.

And if you want more specific things... there are endless things here that you can read and refer to that tells you what girls here like, earlier on in this same topic what women in general like and appreciate..
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help