z

Young Writers Society

Flirt much?

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue May 31, 2005 6:57 pm
Mattie says...

In volleyball during the school year when we would warm up with a partner and then the whole team, when a ball would be hit to me and go too far back to where I would have to step hop step (volleyball term which is used when having to step back to get the ball) they would always hit me in the chest where my platform (another volleyball term, this one is what they call your arms when you have to bump the ball) is supposed to be. I always got made fun of for that but it was all really funny actaully. At least I wasn't the one to go running towards the net and fall back when I hit it..."shifty eyes* ;)

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue May 31, 2005 11:07 pm
Ego says...

Yeah I win--racquetball's hurt more than anything on the face of the planet. Ok thats bull but so what--even a glancing hit gives you a bruise the size of a melon.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:40 am
BlueStone says...

Yep, racketball is very messy if played with the wrong people. At A class level, people are so good that they don't miss so badly to hit another opponent or position yourself to get hit. Did you know at that level the ball travels above 115 mph?! :shock: Nope, it's not the ball I'm afraid of when I play, it's the racket in the other guy's hand. That thing will split your head open without the wrist involved. I don't even want to know the damage with a total swing, with wrist snap and a solid balance. :( Also, at even speeds in the D level, the ball travels so fast that it is no longer a ball when I flies through the air, it becomes flat like a pancake. So for those of you who don't where goggles, that ball can hit you in the eye, relax on impact, create negative pressure to move Crysi's A$$, and pull your eyeball right out of your socket. It's been done. :? My favorite part about my whole post was Crysi's A$$ part, that's the best! :) jk!

~BS

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:14 am
Bobo says...

Considering none of that made sense...
*poke's Crysi*

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:20 am
Ego says...

It did too! Gotta speak the lingo man!

Man, the balls travel a hell of a lot faster than that in open divisions, my god those tihngs are crazy!!

OUCH they hurt too!

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:57 am
Crysi says...

*blinks* BS, do you have some obsession you'd like to share with us? ;)

*pokes Bobo as he leaves, then pokes Hunter and Jack*
Love and Light

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:18 am
Bobo says...

*blows Crysi a kiss as he gets disconnected*

594 Reviews

Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:58 am
Crysi says...

*smiles with a tear in her eye*
Love and Light

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:29 am
Shadow Knight says...

Awww young love :P

Anywho, how did a thread about flirting turn into a thread about racquetball?

And seeming i'm here... *looks around for someone to poke, finds no one, shrugs and walks off*
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:57 am
StormLord says...

Hey, Crysi, what's the tear for?
Building a better boneyard

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:01 pm
Nai says...

Crysi wrote:*blinks* BS, do you have some obsession you'd like to share with us? ;)

::coughcoughdoyoumeanballsorracketballscoughcough::
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

Random avatar

Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:40 pm
BlueStone says...

Crysi wrote:Share with us...

Unless you wish for me to speak of the oh-so-close relationship we have together. You know, when I pick out those cyber roses for you and all. :hearts_eyes: Boy! Do I love myself these days! Ladies! Ladies! Single file, and no cutting. BS wouldn't mind a couple cheaters though... :wink: Crysi? Are you done yet? If this is all you got on me, then I'd like to continue to all the other ladies that have been patiently waiting. :twisted: Oh, if this is the part where you back out on me, make sure you leave by the back door, as I wouldn't like to start a panic through the rest of the ladies to see a girl storm away from me. They might think me unstable... Well, stable this! *flexes his whole body* yea, yea... Don't everyone all clap at once, I'll be at your mom's house if you need me. :shock: Ummm... :? I am fully irresponsible for all my actions. :?

~BS

594 Reviews

Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:02 pm
Crysi says...

*blinks*

You ARE a nut, BS.

Stormy, the tear is because my Bobo is leaving. :(

Nai.. *cracks up* That was subtle. ;)
Love and Light

Random avatar

Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:04 pm
BlueStone says...

subtle... yes. But not as subtle as you when you sneek into my house. It wasn't even MY house!! :D

~BS

594 Reviews

Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:13 pm
Crysi says...

No, it was Hunter's. And I was sneaking in to see him, not you. :P
Love and Light

As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin