z

Young Writers Society

YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:24 pm
LamaLama says...

Ahem, we already have tony jaa. Wilford Brimley only controls diabetis comercials, and besides, I have every real cowboy in the western hemisphere.

(All martial arts actors are under the umbrella of the empire. I told you resistance was futile)

Besides, you would not condemn all of Russia to working fridays, and paying for medical care, would you? The people of Russia have accepted our leadership, and if you must be crushed Nai, I will send Chuck Norris to Europe, and the continent will be mine before dinner.

I also have an army of magic ninjas, not to mention the largest conscript army on the planet, as well as the largest volunteer army on the planet.

You may have thwarted david hasselhoff, but the damage had already been done. Germany has been subdued. Besides, we have something no one can defend against- Oprah Winfrey. Thats right, dont make me unleash Oprah on Europe. She will sway millions with her book club alone. Not to mention the countless hoards that already follow her.

Dan! Hold our borders. Use whatever means necesary.

I will leave Europe alone, for now, well, aside from the former soviet block countries that have already sceded to our cause, overthrown their government, and joined the Empire of their own free will. No one can resist a 3 day weekend Nai, no one.

But I assure you that Europe is safe from invasion, so long as they leave the Empire alone.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:03 pm
Snoink says...

Plus! We have bears. With laser beams!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:24 am
Bjorn says...

Jew or no, Dan, he is Russian. Unt all shall fight for ze VATERLAND!!! Or I should say MUTTERLAND!

Rally to me!!! Here are the plans!

A hym for us!!

United forever/in a vast endless space/created in struggle/by an unhappy race/sufferers of freedom/were frozen in ice/united forever in Russia's embrace/from the arctic circle to the southern seas/deserted forests/never ending steppes/the unbreakable union/of fraternal states/united forever/in Great Russia's embrace

Arise/the prisoners of starvation/arise the dammned of the earth/let's get it together/let's break us free/the world is changing/at its core/ long live Great Russia's Motherland/built by the people/and a mighty hand/long live your nation/united and free/shining in glory/for all man to see
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:29 am
Snoink says...

Hahah... YWS has taken over Russia already, sorry boy. ;)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

52 Reviews

Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:36 am
LamaLama says...

Not YWS, the Empire, of which YWS is welcome to join. But the point is valid. We already control the area, and looks like you plan to invade Dan's territory. I doubt he'll take that kindly.

Besides, looks like youve started out in the former soviet block, those countries have already ceded to our cause, they're part of the Empire too.

The people of Russia will not tolerate this. They love having 3 day weekends, and won't tolerate having to pay for meds or dental checkups. This attack is futile.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:59 am
Sohini says...

Sir!
i have news-

some Russians under some commander dunnowhoheis, is planing an AMBUSH on the Empire's most important group...they are planning to use blue toothpaste instead of H2O in their water guns and will take over our territory!!

we must immediately send forces to stop the toothpaste factories from manufacturing BLUE toothpaste.

besides, the dentists in China are planning to revolt against the Spew.

i have kitty agants everywhere. and our Trojan HIPPO was a success. next, we send a Trojan SLOTH to France!!!!

Puss-in-boots, where ART THOU when your Princess needs you? *waits*

be careful everyone, anyone wearing BLUE can be a toothpaste manufacturer and therefore a potential enemy.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:01 am
Sohini says...

Sir!
i have news-

some Russians under some commander dunnowhoheis, is planing an AMBUSH on the Empire's most important group...they are planning to use blue toothpaste instead of H2O in their water guns and will take over our territory!! :shock:

we must immediately send forces to stop the toothpaste factories from manufacturing BLUE toothpaste.

besides, the dentists in China are planning to revolt against the Spew.

i have kitty agants everywhere. and our Trojan HIPPO was a success. next, we send a Trojan SLOTH to France!!!! :roll:

Puss-in-boots, where ART THOU when your Princess needs you? *waits*

be careful everyone, anyone wearing BLUE can be a toothpaste manufacturer and therefore a potential enemy. :twisted:
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:04 am
Bjorn says...

Very well! But let it be known that the Nordic Council, and it's member states, and the NSK do not support the new government in charge of Russia now. For what power do we have against the Empire? Who's existence is based on infinite power and technicalities?? But, then, the NSK is a state in time without land or boundaries. Thus one who is member to the NSK is not bound to those things.
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

52 Reviews

Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:39 pm
LamaLama says...

These reports are welcomed, but late coming. I have dealt with the uprisers and the would be noters.

We do not attack France. As much as I hate them, the Empire has promised to leave Europe alone for the time being. We have enough enimies, I do not wish to make more. Besides, everyone is really, really lazy in France, and the allure of the 3 day weekend will cripple them as well.

I have invaded and overthrown Mongolia. Their oppressive rule over the sheep had to end. There were no other options. Because of their atocities towards our fluffy bretheren, I sent in Harrison Ford, Michelle Kwan, and Swan charachter from MadTV. (You don't wanna know what she's hiding under that dress thing.) Mongolia suffered no casualties, and surrendered as soon as they heard the Swan lady was coming. There are few resisters, but their numbers are few, and falling.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:33 am
sabradan says...

Sir, the attack from the West has been "taken care of". Details to follow on the scrambler.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

52 Reviews

Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:51 pm
LamaLama says...

Excellent work Govenor.

Here is a map of the Imperial territory, different shades of green denote Provinces, the largest province isn't one province, its just absent of any local govenors, and has yet to be split up.

For no reason at all, I have anexed Antartica. Current scientific studies and expoditions will not be effected in any way, and all are welcome on the icy continent.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:11 pm
Nai says...

Then my followers and I shall quietly leave, walking away out into the foggy night.

We will be as shadows, just another in line.. blending in until the time is right to strike. Your shimmering empire will one day lose it's luster. Just as any other in history.

And that day when it falls to corruption, count on us to reveal ourselves and be the first to stand between you and the citizens of Russia.

Для России
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

52 Reviews

Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:53 am
LamaLama says...

Spying will be considered an act of war, and will be dealt with by Oprah, the new and improved David Hasselhoff, Chuck Norris, and Tony Jaa. Not to mention the super secret super death squad.

Due to my super secret oprative force having opratives working as double agents, I will know if you are spying on the Empire. This is your last chance, remove your opratives, or face an all out onlsaught.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:25 am
sabradan says...

Sir. Can I march my men south into the Southern Urals and EUrasia? (Turkey and the like? Also, I hear Greece is nice this time of year)
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

52 Reviews

Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:28 pm
LamaLama says...

Greece is part of Europe, we leave them alone. But Turkey would be a valuable shipping asset.

First rule of war: Never fight a two front war. We may have another problem on our hands right now, so we'll hold off on that, for now.

True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown