z

Young Writers Society

what do girls/women like?

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed May 25, 2005 4:45 am
BlueStone says...

:roll: Are you done Aniar? I seems you have a funny little thing for me. Must I settle this again? You win. Do whatever you'd like, take the women, insult the weak, and steal the rich. What do you want? To beat me. I said I already backed down, what else do you want of me?

Crysi, *sigh*. Do I mess up? Or do you? I think it would have been better if you used me instead; it'd add more flavor to the text. It's so boring when a topic get's old. Oh, and a topic about me never get's old. Of course, our friendship should be only for PMs; but for the sake of the boards, will you be that tiger with a whip for me. :twisted: :wink: It's more fun that way!

~BS

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed May 25, 2005 4:49 am
Crysi says...

*laughs*

You wish, my dear. But the "tiger" side of me only comes out to those who earn it. ;)

And yet again you contradict yourself. Very well, you want my fiery personality back? My sharp tongue and icy glare? Have fun. :twisted:

So, Nai.. When's that date? ;)
Love and Light

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed May 25, 2005 4:52 am
Ego says...

MY house, that's where. :wink:

594 Reviews

Wed May 25, 2005 4:53 am
Crysi says...

Lol! Ah, so it's a date with Hunter, then? Or perhaps Hunter AND Nai. :twisted: This should be fun..
Love and Light

Random avatar

Wed May 25, 2005 4:56 am
BlueStone says...

Crysi wrote:So, Nai.. When's that date? ;)

*laughs* Nice try... Even Aniar (who'd rub it in like crazy) wouldn't make it the better. Oh and Aniar, I do hope that you realise that I was being sarcastic on my last post. :wink: Nope, Crysi... That wasn't the board you I wanted to see. But whatever, I'll see it just fine later. As of now, I'll just watch what happens. *smiles*

Mesh? Now why won't you send me your stuff? Is it because you happen to write about me in your romance stories? *holds hands together tightly and whispers* Please, oh please! Love, I will never stop trying. So stop rolling your eyes, and save those nasty comments to the PMs I rarely check. I want you-r work, so send it! I mean, can you send it to me pretty please?

~BS

594 Reviews

Wed May 25, 2005 4:59 am
Crysi says...

:roll:

Firstly, she doesn't write romance. Sure, there's a little bit of romance IN her story, but the story itself is not classified as romance.

Secondly, perhaps she has nothing for you.

Thirdly, you've never asked for me to send MY work! Hmph! :P Lol it's not like I have anything to send you anyway. But still, it's the thought that counts.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to Hunter's. ;)
Love and Light

Random avatar

Wed May 25, 2005 5:04 am
BlueStone says...

Oh! Are you Mesh?! Nope. I thought so. :P

Hunter and Aniar? Is this the duel reinactment again? *shades eyes* Well, I wouldn't intervene, as people would get pissed at me for bending rules. Plus, I would win anyways. It's my field of talent and fame.

~BS

576 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 25, 2005 5:06 am
Ego says...

Casting insults is not dueling--nor is brining the real world happenings into the picture fair.

Anyway, ignoring BS's idiot ramblings...

Random avatar

Wed May 25, 2005 5:13 am
BlueStone says...

Hunter wrote:Anyway, ignoring BS's idiot ramblings...

What the hell is wrong with you?! *looks over at Crysi* You call this your loyalty?! Dueling is not for insults?! What planet are you born on? You were ranting the whole time about how you were going to take Aniar. I apologized, and this is your reply. I wasn't even directly reverencing you. The wit!

~BS

594 Reviews

Wed May 25, 2005 5:16 am
Crysi says...

And it begins.. :roll: Don't let it get too hot, boys. Light jests are fine *glances at BS* but watch it.
Love and Light

576 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 25, 2005 5:18 am
Ego says...

*stares* whatever.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed May 25, 2005 5:38 am
Areida says...

*randomly waltzes by*

La la lala... *stops in front of BS, Hunter, Nai, and Crysi* *blinks*

So BS is still trying to argue, and Crysi, Nai and Hunter are all having a date at Hunter's house? Herm. Interesting... I'll bring the oreos!!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed May 25, 2005 5:40 am
Zion says...

yeah im with crysi, I exept to be a brawl in oh well mmm...looks at sundial...5-6 posts or so?
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed May 25, 2005 9:02 am
Firestarter says...

I'm sensing a lot of bad feeling in this room....Everyone stop! LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ARVY!

Err...yeh.

I have a question that I want other people to answer just to get a general consensus on the matter : The girl I like has just broken up with her boyfriend, who apparently is some sort of player and probably cheated on her. I don't know, I don't know the details. Anyway, I'm not really sure to do. I mean, she thinks I'm cute, but I'm not sure whether to make a move on her so soon after she's just finished with that guy. She might be upset or something, and I don't just want to be the rebound guy. Also, another problem is she seems to get boyfriends pretty easily (well she is hot) so in a week she might have a new boyfriend if I don't do anything about it. But I have zero confidence and I really can't deal with rejection very well, so I'm scared about going up to her. I mean, she hasn't even talked to me in about 3 weeks. Hmm...what do other people think I should do?

I should have put this in my blog.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed May 25, 2005 9:33 pm
Nai says...

BlueStone wrote::roll: Are you done Aniar? I seems you have a funny little thing for me.

You need to back off.

Are you that self-absorbed where you need to feel wanted even by those who have some sort of resentment against you?

(yes I know you were kidding.. I am too)

ANYWAY

::offers arm to Crysi and Areida::

Would you like to go ladies? :)

And Jack, i'd go for it if I were you. Call her up and ask her to lunch or something, talk with her alot, find out more about what's going on in her life. And if you entice her enough, i'm sure it will deter any thoughts to go out and find another guy.

Trust me, planning to date someone is not much different than planning a war lol
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh