Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:11 am
Nook says...

Ooh...definitely Kushina!!
(The red hot-blooded habanero!!)

Kushina vs. Sakura? 0.o

(Sure! I'll post it up when I can! If I don't mess it up, that is...^^")
(Ooh, and by the way, remember when Kushina told Naruto to find a girl like herself? Naruto definitely did do that!!!! :smt003 )
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:13 am
KatKage says...

Kushina, hands down ^u^

Kushina vs. Minato O.O

(He did? ^u^)
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,

94 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:16 am
Nook says...

Minato!

Minato vs. Tobi?

(Yah. I can see a lot of resemblence between Sakura and Kushina.
Btw, fav couple?)
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)

28 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:19 am
KatKage says...

(Minato? O.O) and, Minato ^u^

Minato vs. Kakashi ^u^

(Oh, Temari and Shikamaru ^u^ you? ^u^)
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

94 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:24 am
Nook says...

...Kakashi, probably?

Kakashi vs. Lee?

(Uh...either Naruto+Hinata or Sakura+Rock Lee. Although, I haven't given up on Sakusasu! ^u^)

28 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:27 am
KatKage says...

Kakashi vs. B ^u^

(Kishimoto doesn't spend much time on romatic sub-plots, does he? ^u^)
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

94 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 am
Nook says...

B!! ^u^

B vs. Tsunade?

(Yah... :( Such a shame... But atleast Hinata confessed. Now, Naruto has a choice to make. Who? :wink: )

28 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:33 am
KatKage says...

B ^u^

B vs. Sasuke ^u^

(yah ^u^ Choose Hinata, Naruto! ^u^)
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

94 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 am
Nook says...

...Sasuke.*frown*

Sasuke vs. Sakura?

(But when you think about it, it's really sad. If Naruto chooses Sakura, OR Hinata...:()

28 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:44 am
KatKage says...

Sasuke XP

Sasuke vs. Gaara ^u^

(yes XP But, the bigger matter at hand is GAARA!!! We need Gaara to have his perfect other half!! ^u^ but alas, there isn't one in the series >-<)
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

94 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:50 am
Nook says...

Gaara!!

(Ooh! I've been meaning to show this to you!! I came across this fanfiction thingie online. I think you should read it!!) It doesn't exactly fit the plot, but it's still kinda sweet. >~<)
Spoiler! :
Your Name: Akano Suki Age: 19 ~::Your Life Story::~ You have always lived in the Hidden Village of the Sand and you probably always will. When you were a small child, your parents realised that you had a mutation within your genes which caused you to have telekenesis, the ability to move and control things with your mind. Your parents and your family, who feared your powers, asked the Kazekage to terminate you as soon as possible. The Kazekage who also recognised you as a possible threat, carried out this task right away. You were only 3 then and didn't understand what was going on. You were playing on your own in the park one day when suddenly a group of ninjas surrounded you. You were scared of course. Any child will be scared in a situation like that! They said something about terminating you - what did that mean anyway? You didn't understand but you knew that you were in danger and couldn't do anything about it. But just as you thought you were going to die, you heard the agonizing screams from the people that surrounded you. You slowly opened your eyes but quickly closed it and turned away after seeing all the blood and limbs lying around on the ground embraced in sand. You kept your eyes shut until you heard a voice. It was an unfamiliar voice. "It's alright, you can open your eyes now," the voice said. You opened you eyes slowly and looked up to see a little boy slightly older than you with soft red hair and aquamarine eyes. "W...What did you do?" you asked him, your voice shaking from fear. "I did to them what they tried to do to you," he answered looking away. You looked around and saw that there were no traces of anyone ever being there. You smiled ever so slightly and said, "Thank you. My name is Akano Suki!" The boy looked at you in surprise and said, "Aren't you going to run away? Like everyone else?" You looked at him in confusion and said, "Pardon?" He gave you a shy smile and said, "I'm Sabakuno Gaara." ~::Present Day::~ You're a Jounin Ninja. You are 19 years old. Since that incident, Gaara protected you from further attacks by the Kazekage. Although you felt betrayed by your parents and your family, you didn't hold it against them and grew to be caring and loving and slightly clumsy ^-^;. You were optimistic and saw the bright side of everything. When you grew older, you found out that you had telekenesis and you learnt how to control it thanks to a kind teacher who accepted you as who you were. You and Gaara remained friends however he changed slowly into a killer due to his father's treatments. However he had a soft spot for you during those times and would listen to what you had to say. During the fight he had with Naruto, you jumped in between the fight and took a fatal blow for him, which awakened his senses allowing him to know what it meant to protect the one you love. He is now Kazekage, and you are one of his most trusted subordinates.. even if you're slightly ditzy at times... XD (cute). ~::Your Love Life::~ You recieved a message from Gaara saying that he wanted you to meet him on top of this cliff that you spent a lot of time on with him during your childhood years. You walked through the forest and it was dark. You finally saw the clearing where the cliff was and you made a dash for it BUT you tripped over a tree root of an oak tree and almost landed on the ground face first IF Gaara hadn't caught you. You looked up and thanked him and took a deep breath to calm your pounding heart. You didn't know whether it was because of the fall or because Gaara was so close to you. "You always do that. Don't you ever learn?" said Gaara glancing at the tree root. You laughed sheepishly and said, "Ahahaha.. ha.. ha..." (lol..) He let you go and walked towards the edge of the cliff and sat down. You frowned, not very happy that he left your side. "Suki..." he said. "Hmm?" you replied. "Remeber the time when you jumped out to take that blow for me?" asked Gaara. "Um... which one?" you asked for you have done it MANY times... (I'm surprised you're still alive =D but then again you're strong so XD) "The fight with Naruto.." he replied gazing at the stars in the sky. "Oh, yes, what about it?" you asked. You remebered that one quite clearly as it hurted the most XD. "I never thanked you properly for it," said Gaara. "It was nothing," you said quickly as you sat down next to him. "Besides, you've always protected me!" Gaara didn't say anything for a while. "Suki..." he began again. "Hmm?" you said again. "Will you marry me?" he asked? You --> O.O "Excuse me what was that?" You asked not believing your ears. Gaara glanced at you and said, "You heard what I said..." "I... I..." you began and you fainted. (@@ wow.. must've been quite a surprise?) You opened your eyes slowly as the first rays of the sun shone on your eyes. You heard the birds singing away in the forest behind you. You sat up and yawned. "You haven't answered my question yet." You jumped up in surprise, almost falling off the cliff. Gaara looked at you. You grinned and leapt on him exclaiming, "YES OF COURSE I WILL!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO ASK THAT?!?!" Gaara embraced you and said, "I know.." and with that, he kissed you softly on your lips as the sun rose into the sky indicating a new day, a new life.

28 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:55 am
KatKage says...

(Nice ^u^ I like it ^u^)

Gaara vs. Sai ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

94 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:19 am
Nook says...

Gaara. ^u^

Gaara vs. old Gaara.

28 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:21 am
KatKage says...

The KazeKage ^u^

Gaara vs. His father ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud