z

Young Writers Society

Flirt much?

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Tue May 31, 2005 4:54 am
Bobo says...

Yay! I started something! Too bad I'm not getting poked... *pokes Crysi* *pokes Areida* *pokes mesh* *pokes... no wait, she's not here*

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue May 31, 2005 4:55 am
Areida says...

*pokes Bobo back, then turns around hands clasped behind back, whistling innocently*
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

481 Reviews

Tue May 31, 2005 5:12 am
Bobo says...

*Looks around, confused*

798 Reviews

Tue May 31, 2005 5:17 am
Areida says...

*giggles and skips off*
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue May 31, 2005 5:17 am
Crysi says...

*does a double-poke: First Bobo, then Hunter*
Love and Light

481 Reviews

Tue May 31, 2005 6:17 am
Bobo says...

Speaking of poking, I have a funny story. I mentioned the name of one friend (girl) to another friend (guy), and he got all weirded. Well, he wouldn't explain it, but finally my other friend told me the story of why he's so uncomfortable around her. Apparently, a few years ago, he went to poke her in the back, but she turned around just at the same time. It must have been awkward. I feel bad for him that he's still uncomfortable, though, since she's a cool person. Anyway- *sees Areida and pokes her back, then pokes Crysi and hides behind a bush*

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue May 31, 2005 6:28 am
Crysi says...

*laughs* That's so horrible! I had a guy push me in the chest when I reached up to grab a ball in PE.. I almost slapped the bugger. It hurt..

*pokes Jack*
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Tue May 31, 2005 3:19 pm
BlueStone says...

Yea, so I hear that it hurts as much to get hit in the chest for women, as it does to get hit in the balls for guys... Still I don't believe it. I play soccer, and I had a couple collisions involving *cough* mine. I was out for the day. Still, while I believe that getting hit in the breast while being female may hurt, but it won't hurt as much getting hit in sun-don't-shine for men. :P

~BS

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Tue May 31, 2005 3:23 pm
Chevy says...

I got hit in the chest with a ball two summers ago. WAIT. Let me clarify. It was a dodge ball...DODGE ball. This boy kicked it right at me and didn't even apologize. Heh. That was also the day I got the nickname Chevy and the day I got kicked in the face by another boy with another dodge ball. But he apoloized. But the other boys laughed.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Tue May 31, 2005 3:24 pm
BlueStone says...

Bobo wrote:Speaking of poking, I have a funny story. I mentioned the name of one friend (girl) to another friend (guy), and he got all weirded. Well, he wouldn't explain it, but finally my other friend told me the story of why he's so uncomfortable around her. Apparently, a few years ago, he went to poke her in the back, but she turned around just at the same time. It must have been awkward. I feel bad for him that he's still uncomfortable, though, since she's a cool person. Anyway- *sees Areida and pokes her back, then pokes Crysi and hides behind a bush*

He's uncomfortable because of that?! Mhhhhh... He must have hit her hard, and squeezed while poking. Maybe he way going for the bra strap, but I'm surprised that he is still uncomfortable, as bras now days can be unstrapped from the front just as well. :D Other under garments that females like to wear also have the same campatability, duel door entrance. Whoops! :D Hey! I'm a man of innocence, and never treat women in the way they shouldn't be treated, only the way they want to be! :D

~BS

665 Reviews

Tue May 31, 2005 3:26 pm
Chevy says...

Un hunh. Sure BS.

798 Reviews

Tue May 31, 2005 4:25 pm
Areida says...

:roll: :roll: Leave it to BS to say exactly what's on his mind.

*pokes Bobo* *runs across the room to poke Hunter again*

This is fun! :mrgreen:
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

665 Reviews

Tue May 31, 2005 4:53 pm
Chevy says...

okay. so who started the poking game?

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue May 31, 2005 5:16 pm
Firestarter says...

Yea, so I hear that it hurts as much to get hit in the chest for women, as it does to get hit in the balls for guys... Still I don't believe it. I play soccer, and I had a couple collisions involving *cough* mine. I was out for the day. Still, while I believe that getting hit in the breast while being female may hurt, but it won't hurt as much getting hit in sun-don't-shine for men.

You think you get hit a lot? Every time I played a match last year for my team I basically I got hit. I should really work on kicking the ball rather than missing it....yeh.

*pokes Crysi*
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

481 Reviews

Tue May 31, 2005 6:13 pm
Bobo says...

My friend got hit with a raquetball. If you've ever played with those, you can imagine how much that would hurt. :eek:

Anyway... I didn't start it... *whistles innocently*

*pokes Chevy* *wonders how areida found him when he was hiding behind the bush and pokes her back*

Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton