z

Young Writers Society

what do girls/women like?

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun May 01, 2005 11:23 pm
Darkmoon158 says...

Whoa, I didn't need to know that at all....

Hey Blizzard if you still got problems with confidence....try....um....well...I don't know ok! The best advice I can give is to be yourself if she doesn't like that then she's not worth it.
For now I will let the blood drip from my fingers...

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun May 01, 2005 11:39 pm
Snoink says...

My dad and mom joked about having a dozen. After Griffinkeeper and I were born (we're twins), my dad was worried. "I wasn't serious!!!" LOL!

Anyway, I have two sibs, and they're the coolest guys/gals in the world. And we were taken out by C-section, so my mom was too drugged to be in pain. XD

I love it when guys dance with me. It goes along with the confidence thing. If you whine and moan about how you can't dance, you're not showing confidence. If you do dance, even terribly, it's a lot more fun. Just don't step on our feet. ;)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sun May 01, 2005 11:56 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

QiGuaiGongFu ur are cool.....suggest some ways as to how i could spend time with her
this is what i have so far:
lunch
class
study hall
school dance

uh...sorta short right now heh...heh.............

i think this post has helped
thanks boys/men and girls/women

P.S. beer doesnt taste nice.......
P.P.S i have danced with her, it was bad but we both didnt know how to dance so it brough out some laughs....
Last edited by Dargquon Ql'deleodna on Sun May 01, 2005 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun May 01, 2005 11:57 pm
Areida says...

Nah. Step on our feet all you like (as long as it's accidental :wink: )... just make sure you flash us charming smiles to make up for it... LOL... Kind of like Co-- never mind. Forget that... LOL... *smacks self*

And Muse is right too... arms around the waist... uh huh... :D :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

375 Reviews

Mon May 02, 2005 12:01 am

SECRET TIME!!!

i post at around 8 oclock'..be there or be purple

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon May 02, 2005 12:10 am
Crysi says...

Which timezone, love? You could say 8 o'clock meaning PST, and the Brits would be on 8 hours early!
Love and Light

375 Reviews

Mon May 02, 2005 12:11 am

oh uh forgot bout that...central timezone

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon May 02, 2005 12:21 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Well, inviting her over for soda pop, movies, and all the junk food she can handle can be nice. Let her pick the movies.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

375 Reviews

Mon May 02, 2005 1:18 am

OK here is the reason for the post and a little secret

at school there are some girls that i like and i have gotten calls and invites from them....one of them was said to like me and i liked her...her Friends said i should ask her out, they kept nagging me...i built up the courage to ask for a ride..response from parents:no you're to young...OK i said...they said:but you can go out to the movies like in a group of people but not one on one...i said OK....another time a girl randomly called me and asked me if i like pretzels... i think that she was going to say something but she changed her mind......just last Friday they asked me to go to the movies with them...parental response:no, because i am too tired of driving and don't feel like meeting these people...now they made some bets on whether they could teach me something (dance moves and a dance; i actually did the dance move(it was like ballea)i sorta ran away and made up an excuse for the dance)...they also asked me to go too another movie...parental response:no......i have the courage to ask but i didn't know what to do when i was there....it seems as if they are chasing after me....they don't want to leave me alone...on an online game i play the brother of one of the group of girls said i should ask the other girl out and kept on nagging me....now he naggs me about IM-ing her...i really think they are chasing me....

OK thats the secret.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon May 02, 2005 1:36 am
Areida says...

So were you not trying to get a girl? Trying to get rid of her, huh? LOL... not too horrible of a problem.. :wink: ... Sounds like you're the hottie at your middle school... :D

Okay, okay, I'm done teasing you. If she's really driving you crazy just tell her that you don't want to date anyone right now.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

375 Reviews

Mon May 02, 2005 1:37 am

no no shes not driving me crazy i want to take her out i just dont know what to do when i am taking her out

375 Reviews

Mon May 02, 2005 1:39 am

that was just what was happening at school her freinds are sorta who i want to get rid of.. i mean its nice to have attention just sometimes its just NEAARGHHHHHH! ok that was just a little frustration outbreak typed lol. i am just sorta set on getting to know one person at a time. :)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon May 02, 2005 1:42 am
Snoink says...

She might be shy. After all, you are a little young, lol.

Maybe having a group date might be the best thing...?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

375 Reviews

Mon May 02, 2005 1:44 am

thats what the movie was for....each time i was the only guy invited..i guess i am a little early, but hey what the heck

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon May 02, 2005 2:31 am
Galatea says...

You're so young to be dating...or even pursuing girls...but that's just my opinion. Good luck honey!
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale