YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:09 am
Snoink says...

Or, alternatively, The Shiny Medal. ;)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:16 am
LamaLama says...

Hey, I still want china from you. C'moon, whatcha say?
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:22 am
Snoink says...

Nope! Not until Kay learns the language. Then she can teach it to us and we can correct all their grammatical errors! BWHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

52 Reviews

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:35 am
LamaLama says...

Gal knows the language. We can skip a whole step there.

I'll even contribute recources to SPEW, if needby. (you a part of spew, correct?)

I'll even grant a region of newly conquered Russia to Spew, and YWS.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:39 am
Snoink says...

Me? Part of Spew? Nah...

And yay! Gal can translate!

52 Reviews

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:40 am
LamaLama says...

.... I still want china.

Hows this- I will grant you full gramatical powers over the region. You'll be my Gramatical Chief of Staff. You could rule the world of grammar. I just need China.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:48 am
Snoink says...

*shifty eyes*

What do you want to do with China?

52 Reviews

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:52 am
LamaLama says...

Add it to my Empire. Just like Russia. I won't be doing anything evil with China. No worries.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:54 am
Snoink says...

Ah, okay. Sure, why not? As long as Grif can be the duke or something of it. He's taking political science... he should be able to handle it.

52 Reviews

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:56 am
LamaLama says...

Hmm. Agreed. Grif will be the Governor of the southern provinces.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:15 pm
Tassen Spellbinder says...

Er, what is the empire composed of....

AND I WANT IN!
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

52 Reviews

Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:01 pm
LamaLama says...

Anyone can join the Empire. Welcome.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:54 pm
sabradan says...

*stands at attention and salutes* Thank you sir!

*leans in close, drops his voice*
Sir, there are reports coming in that nations on our western border are sending harrassing units to disrupt our nationbuilding processes in the Urals. My men are ready to roll into Lwow and Prague, at your command sir.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:02 pm
Nai says...

REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE 6TH OF OCTOBER!!!

Russians and Slavs alike will not, shall NOT, stand for this random, unprovoked assault!

Led by Sergei Brin, Jospeph Brodsky, Vladmir Zvorykin, and Yul Brinner, we shall win back our homeland! Anna Kurnikova has seduced David Hasselhof with her ditzy
personality and forced him into a bitter marriage! You may still have Chuck Norris, but we have things just as powerful! Actor Wilford Brimley of the Liberty Medical commercials, a plane with snakes in or on or around it, Tony Jaa, and... CHOCOLATE MILK!!

Для России!
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:24 pm
sabradan says...

Yul Brinner or however you spell his name is not a slav. He is a Jew of eastern European decsent. But he is not a slav, nor would he (or his family) ever be considered slavs by true slavs.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman