z

Young Writers Society

what do girls/women like?

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sun May 01, 2005 12:25 am
Galatea says...

Areida you crack me up!!! I laughed out loud when I read the end of your post!
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sun May 01, 2005 12:27 am
Meshugenah says...

Arieda, I agree, on all accounts!
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun May 01, 2005 12:41 am
Areida says...

LOL... It's true... "Hey... hon... you sure you wanted..uhm... four?" *cringe*
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun May 01, 2005 2:13 am
Crysi says...

Lol!

That's the reason I'm an only child. My dad wanted three kids, but my mom said no after me. *laughs*

Hey, there's always adoption.. ;)
Love and Light

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sun May 01, 2005 2:40 am
Galatea says...

I want two...but I also want to adopt...so no worries.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sun May 01, 2005 2:47 am
DarkerSarah says...

Being told we're beautiful. SINCERELY.

Yes, Gal. I won't go out with a guy unless he tells me this.
"And I am a writer
writer of fiction
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones...
Let me go if you don't love me" ~The Decembrists "Engine Driver"

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun May 01, 2005 3:21 am
Areida says...

I've never had a guy tell me that. :roll: 'Cept my daddy... :mrgreen:
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sun May 01, 2005 3:47 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

i have never had a guy tell me that.. thank goodness that never has happend.....

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Sun May 01, 2005 4:02 am
hekategirl says...

LOL areida! anyway, what I want to see in a boy/man is confidence like everyone said, and i'm also not that big on flattering and stuff, I mean I want a boy/man to say something like "You look very beutiful" but not saying i'm the greatest being that ever walked on the face of the earth, I mean thats nice and all but I don't want to go out with a person like that, I want someone that is friendly, kind and makes me laugh. Yes, yes, laughter that is the most importent thing in a boy/man. But I also want him to be serious, like I have this friend that is a boy (we are just friends, don't get any ideas) and he is always making me crack up but the problem is that he is rarely serious about anything. And I don't like that, if I have something really importent that I need to tell someone I can't tell him because i'm worried he won't be serious. So you need a little of both; you need to be able to make her laugh, but be serious sometimes, eshpesily when she needs you to be. And I also suggest if you want to bring her a flower or something maybe just pick a nice flower, not buy a expensive red rose, for some reason I don't like roses that much and would much rather perfer a hand picked daffodil or something, or maybe a white rose or a black rose or something else. But that is just me, i'm sure alot of girls don't like stuff like that but thats me...
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun May 01, 2005 4:30 am
Nai says...

::cringes again on subject of child birth::

Owww, just... a living thing struggling out of....owww

And i'll bet not one of the people who has said "birth is sacred" or "child birth is a miracle" or whatever... is either a man, or a woman who has never given birth.

Not trying to scare the crap out of the ladies, merely stressing the point of the obvious pain included lol

And if you think about it, they have anesthesia to numb the pain and the whole birth usually happens quick.

But AAAANYWAY,... i'll just stop there I have no place in this topic lol
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sun May 01, 2005 12:23 pm
Sureal says...

Ql'deleodna: If you're worried about being shy, there is a very easy solution that works nine times outta ten...

Alcohol (preferably beer - vodka baaaaaad).

Don't drink too much, or else you'll end up acting like a moron (which is funny for everyone else, but not so much for you) and vomiting (also, not really that nice, not to mention the fact that one of your freinds will have to look after you).

Instead, just enough to get you tipsy. Wave your hand in front of your eyes. If your vision feels slightly delayed, stop about there.

... oh. You're 13 :P. Well then...
You may have trouble getting the alcohol :P.

NOTE to any parents: I have better lawyers then you ;).
I wrote the above just for you.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun May 01, 2005 12:34 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

I don't have to worry about childbirth XD I'm not having any of the lil..."darlings" ¬¬.

Anyway I like a guy who has nice eyes, a good personality and can make me laugh all the time...and doesn't hit because that's just mean lol T_T

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sun May 01, 2005 10:23 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

ummmmm your 16 were i live thats also under drinking age...so umm....have fun being suspended or expelled

=P~ :roll: =P~

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun May 01, 2005 11:11 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

I've had guys tell me i was beautiful.....

Dude, sureal, lets be nice and NOT reccomend alcohol to minors, hmm?
First off, your promoting illegal activity, which is just plain wrong, immoral, and illegal in and of itself.

Secondly, alcohol lowers inhebitions, your ability to think logically drops, and for many many people its hard to know where the line is between tipsy and wasted. Many people think they can hold more than they really can. Those who havent drank before know nothing about their own limits, drinking in moderation, how to take it slow, and when to stop. Young people, especailly young teens, don't know anything about safe drinking, and what safe drinking rules are at parties.

Furthermore, alcohol is a terrible way to build confidence, especially in this arena. Some things are better left to be confusing, and uncomfortable. Its part of life, dude, to be embarrased and have butterflies in your stomach, and be nearvous, and to not know. Its in the not knowing that we learn how to do things. I would say, the best way to get over any confidence problems is to just spend time with the girl. Let your nervous protective shield drop itself, and get comfortable with her. By that time, you'll find all your own ways to make her smile, and giggle, you'll develop your own MO, (motus operandi, method of opperations), and if it doesn't work for her, then you two probably aren't compatable anyway. dig out, get up, and move on. Plenty of fish in the sea, they don't all taste good.
Last edited by QiGuaiGongFu on Sun May 01, 2005 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun May 01, 2005 11:21 pm
Muse says...

i love being called beautiful...although it hardly ever happens. :( :(

I love when guys put their arm around my waist. It's luverlyy. As long as the guy is easy to talk to, funny, and charming :wink:, its all good :D:D
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women