z

Young Writers Society

Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

4146 Reviews

Reviews: 4146
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:29 pm
KateHardy says...

Yes Essentially.

Human Calculator: Let me have a go at him.
Prince of Darkness: Yeah come on I want to see a beatdown
Harry: No, No. We're trying to be peaceful here.
Deathicus: Peace. No. Only destroy.
Prince of Darkness and Harry: Shut up Deathicus. Go back to sleep.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:32 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Well, then it would be your "infinity" concept (which may be abstract but it's exactly the same thing as the aleph note then. You just have a complicated way of explaining it.)
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

4146 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:36 pm
KateHardy says...

I am really close to engaging the Human Calculator.

It is not infinity. It was number created so that you could count beyond the infinite number line. It's a full stop to a line without an end. It's not a physical writable number.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:43 pm
Necromancer14 says...

That's interesting philosophically, but an end to something without an end doesn't make any logical sense. It only makes sense if you think very, very abstractly.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4146 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:47 pm
KateHardy says...

Welcome to the land of Mathematics.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:49 pm
Necromancer14 says...

...But mathematics are supposed to be logical. Where the heck would you even use the concept of the Aleph Note in real life? (Besides mentioning about how big it is in forums)

4146 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:53 pm
KateHardy says...

It has plenty of uses in plenty of mathematics. It is not for everyday use by people. And trust me if you still believe mathematics is logical you've just never taken a dive into it.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:55 pm
Necromancer14 says...

That's cuz I'm not a mathematician. Also, my personality type is INTP, the "logician" and it's true. I like everything to make sense.

4146 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:58 pm
KateHardy says...

Well too bad. My mind is a confusing whirpool filled with several personalities vying for power.

I kinda have to be a mathematician. That's the subject that I'm best at. They call me the mathemagician.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:04 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Fun. Remind me to play chess with you some time.

4146 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:07 pm
KateHardy says...

Hmm maybe. My main skill in chess is the ability to knock all the pieces down with one karate chop when I get annoyed that I'm losing.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:10 pm
Necromancer14 says...

...and then you automatically forfeit the game when you do that.

4146 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:11 pm
KateHardy says...

That's the point of that move. Its called the honorable retreat.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:20 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Hm. I didn't know temper tantrums were honorable...

4146 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:22 pm
KateHardy says...

It is when you do them in style with a tactical karate chop.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns