z

Young Writers Society

Everything you can do that not everyone can!

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed May 25, 2005 5:08 am
Ego says...

I psychoanalyze people on instinct and am usually right, does that count?

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Wed May 25, 2005 5:18 am
Galatea says...

I'm uncannily good at developing herbal remedies for things...and can prescribe specific remedies depending on the ailment.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed May 25, 2005 5:21 am
Crysi says...

Ooh, you're a great friend to have, then. What kind of things do you prescribe remedies for? Mental things like stress or depression, or physical things like colds?
Love and Light

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed May 25, 2005 5:47 am
Areida says...

You people are so much cooler than me. I can only do boring stuff...

--Study for hours and make a really good grade in a class no matter how much I hate it. Yes, I am a geek. Oh, I'm also good at cramming for tests at the last second... i.e. the Omnibus final I'm taking tomorrow morning at nine a.m.

--Read fast. I'm always the one finished reading something in class five minutes before everyone else.

--I can make people smile! I don't know how... I just do. But I love doing it. :D

--I'm a good listener. I like to talk to people about what's troubling them and see if I can help them find a solution. And if not, sometimes it helps just to have someone listen.

--I'm a fairly fast typer... not as fast as I'd like to be... a decent 60 WPM.

--I have exceptional organizational skills.

Blah blah blah... yeah... Areida's dull...secret's out!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed May 25, 2005 5:49 am
Crysi says...

Lol! But you're beautiful. So there. :P

I type at around 80-100 WPM, depending on how tired I am lol.

I can usually cheer people up, and I think I'm good at helping people out.. *shrugs*
Love and Light

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed May 25, 2005 5:52 am
Areida says...

*rolls eyes at Crysi's insanity* I'm pretty enough I guess. But being ugly and fascinating would be better than sort of pretty and boring. Definitely.

Crysi is cool, though. How'd you get to type so freakin' fast?! That's awesome.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed May 25, 2005 6:19 am
Zion says...

my specialities? You dont wanna know trust me lol
EMpathy, Lucid dreaming bla bla bla and the most amazing of all a real close conection with the divine
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Wed May 25, 2005 6:23 am
Shadow Knight says...

I can go for a 5 minute ride and come back with sore legs, a sore chest, dizzy/light-headed, and completely out of breath. All of this on road.
HA!
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed May 25, 2005 8:55 am
Boots_snob says...

Wow!! You guys are sooo cooler than me... :|

172 Reviews

Wed May 25, 2005 8:59 am
Shadow Knight says...

Uh yeah.... I'm cool...
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed May 25, 2005 9:02 am
Boots_snob says...

Well everyone is cool (special) in their own, unique way... Some are just cooler than others

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed May 25, 2005 9:11 am
Firestarter says...

How are you boring Areida? I rate being able to make people smile as probably one of the best abilities someone could have. I can make people laugh, but that's not exactly a rare skill. But if you can make someone smile, what other skill do you need? Seeing as you're incredibly pretty as well, I don't understand why guys aren't falling at your feet. (move to Britain, hint hint) Same for you Crysi. If you can cheer people up and help everyone, what else do you need?

Well you all seem to be very talented.

I'm pretty good at predicting sports results. If you're going to bet on something, it's always good to ask me, because I seem to get it right a lot. Funny thing is though, it only works when I don't bet anything. Like I'll say the result beforehand and everyone will be like "yeh right..." and then it'll happen and I'll have missed out of winning a load of money. That's life.

I can bend both my thumbs right back to my hand. I have weird hands. My fingers and thumbs don't stand straight properly, they're all wonky and strange.

I always win staring contests. Don't even try me. I can basically keep myself still and not blink for a very long time. It's also useful for giving people very disapproving looks.

Other than that, I can't really do that many things that other people generally can't. No, I'm pretty ordinary.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

172 Reviews

Wed May 25, 2005 9:14 am
Shadow Knight says...

^
I'm ordinary compared to you.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed May 25, 2005 9:49 am
hawk says...

I can bend backwards when I’m lying down and rest my head on my feet, can bend forwards and wrap my arms around my knees and head on my legs without bending them, plus a bunch of other flexible stuff. My father teaches Wing Chun and though I haven't been taking many classes, I always go to warm up before study and it helps with how flexaible I am. I'm also ace go-kart driver, and have been driving (cars, utes, motorbikes, 4 wheelers) since I was eight.

I am absolutely terrible with humans though, I don't understand empathy, my mother sometimes calls me autistic, what she doesn’t know is that people like me don't really care. Guess I’m narcissistic in a way, if that counts?

I can also control my anger relativly well, and don't seem to feel it often. Apparantly, I'm the only girl in the school who is scary without getting angry, and only 105lbs.
"Meanwhile everyone wants to breathe and nobody can; and many say, 'We will breathe later.' And most of them don’t die because they are already dead." -- Graffiti of the events of May, Paris '68

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed May 25, 2005 1:04 pm
uniaeca says...

I can speak a few phrases of Sindarin and actually know what I'm talking about.
I can cram study in 5 minutes for a test and get 20 out of 22.
I can walk up and down the stairs on the oute rail.

Yeah that's it... I'm so not cool!

Oh yeah I got another one:
I can make up cool sayings on the spot.
And then get people to start saying them.

I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken