Reviews: 375
Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:02 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

ill keep that in mind

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:17 pm
Areida says...

Sureal is right... one of my friend's boyfriends also happens to be my friend and every now and then he'll go on a tangent about how he can't understand why anyone likes him or wants to be his friend... blah blah blah...

Then there's another guy (*blushes guiltily*) that just exudes confidence and that is probably the most attractive thing about him. He doesn't brag or anything, but brings other people up and makes them feel good about themselves rather than grabbing all attention for himself. *sigh* He's nice...
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

798 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:32 pm
Areida says...

Here's a nice release from MSDS that I suggest you all just run out (click on) and read.

http://www.mrsmash.co.uk/images/women.jpg

*cracks up* That's hilarious, Brad!

Totally sexist... but then again, how many things like that have I seen for guys? Sorry to all you feminists out there, but if we can't poke fun at the opposite sex then that's just dumb.
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:28 pm
Galatea says...

I'd say the same thing if it were about men, hon. Feminists fight for equality--and this isn't the kind of equality we're fighting for. Somehow equal opportunity to make fun doesn't seem like progress to me...
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:34 pm
Nai says...

lol Well I for one treat any woman I know personally with as much respect I can show. (except for the evil ones) I hold the door for any lady, I help any lady pick up her things if they are dropped near me, I address any adult woman (wouldn't be right to call a teenage girl this) as ma'am (some don't like to be called that though)...etc.

Yes I pamper, and yes I make any girl I like feel like a princess (of course only if I see her often), but I don't try to make her feel like she needs special treatment. That, I am aware of, is how some women feel on the subject: they feel that men find them sensitive and need to be worshipped.
That's not why I do it.

lmao But actually quite a bit of respect for women came from the health/sex education class back in grade school..

SO glad that I can't have babies lmfao

And the rest of the respect I have... it's just how I was raised and the things I believe.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

43 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:10 pm
Nai says...

And as for your question, Darg, why don't you just ask the girl what kind of things she likes?

Of course there are less simple things like how most women like to be treated... but as long as your not too mean, not too nice, and not too annoying, you should do fine.
(not saying you are any of those things by the way)
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:33 pm
Crysi says...

Sureal wrote:BTW, a very big thing that none of the girls have included here is...

Confidence.

DEFINITELY. Wow. I can't stand guys that think they're the worst things in the world and that no one can love them, etc.

Maybe that's why I like **** so much.. He's confident and always willing to cheer someone up.

Nai.. My parents would love you lol. As would I, if you lived here! Sheesh. :P All the good guys are on here, and none of them live here. Grar.
Love and Light

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:12 pm
Midnight says...

This is horrible I know..and oh so un-feminist of me. But I always find arrogance and confidence really attractive in a guy. (in aggreance with sural about the confidence but mine does move to arrogance)

But nice at the same time? Like I can't really explain, I don't like arrogance that much, but when someone is really good at something and are confident about it. just exuding it I find it really attractive. Probably why I always fine conductors very sexy.

But then also I find people who are quite intense with you and will have a conversation where they just listen to you really attractive and that's not confidence at all.

Also involuntary touching...not in a pervy way I mean...For example I went to the pub yesterday and I saw this guy I hadn't seen in about two years. And I said hey and went to shake his hand, but for some reason he just instead gently put his hand round my wrist and stroked it with his thumb to say hello while mantaining eye contact. Then kind of just kept it there, that gave me goose pimples, even though I'd never found him attractive before. Then dammit someone else started talking to me, and so being the obsesseive person about not offending anyone I turned away.

I don't think he was coming on to me, it was just a way of saying hello, but I dunno that was very attractive.
available

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:43 pm
Sureal says...

Hah, see? I told yah confidence was important :).

Y'know - there is another big thing girls like... hah hah. Get it? Big? Hah?

No?

Oh...
I wrote the above just for you.

43 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:56 pm
Nai says...

lol...

Wow Sureal, wow.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:02 pm
Firestarter says...

DEFINITELY. Wow. I can't stand guys that think they're the worst things in the world and that no one can love them, etc.

I'll keep that in mind when I talk to you next, Crys...
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:38 pm
Crysi says...

*bangs head against the desk* I was talking about my ex-bf. Trust me, he's a million times worse than you. You're normal. He's not.

Don't take it personally.

I hate when people take things personally..

Sureal.. *laughs and shakes her head*
Love and Light

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:42 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

Aniar wrote:And as for your question, Darg, why don't you just ask the girl what kind of things she likes?

i know some of the things she likes (at least i think she like 'em):
jokes
music
(still..erm..working on a list)

i am a very shy person............... and i am having something like a mental brakdown b/c a serous family problem.......so i am a confuzed and shy 8th grader...

if you want to know wat the famil issue is pm the question

Fact: i dont think i am the worst thing in the world and that no body will love me, i am just shy

798 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2005 12:20 am
Areida says...

Aniar wrote:lol Well I for one treat any woman I know personally with as much respect I can show. (except for the evil ones) I hold the door for any lady, I help any lady pick up her things if they are dropped near me, I address any adult woman (wouldn't be right to call a teenage girl this) as ma'am (some don't like to be called that though)...etc.

Yes I pamper, and yes I make any girl I like feel like a princess (of course only if I see her often), but I don't try to make her feel like she needs special treatment. That, I am aware of, is how some women feel on the subject: they feel that men find them sensitive and need to be worshipped.
That's not why I do it.

lmao But actually quite a bit of respect for women came from the health/sex education class back in grade school..

SO glad that I can't have babies lmfao

And the rest of the respect I have... it's just how I was raised and the things I believe.

That's great Nai... when a guy holds door for me it is always refreshing... not to mention attractive :wink:. I like your theory on "princess treatment" and I think you've got it right on the nose... make us feel special, but not TOO special.

LOL... Yeah, you be grateful that you're not ever going to bring life into the world... I cringe every time I think about it and I want four... LMAO... I am seriously insane. After one I'll probably be like, "Honey, I know we wanted lots of kids... but I'm not doing that again!!!"
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sun May 01, 2005 12:25 am
Elizabeth says...

power, riches, abs (like brad) , Brad, kindness, smooth words, passion, loving, caring, isnt forceful, isn't cntrolling.....

well... that is what I like anyway, and the brad thing.... everybody likes that :-) :coughesevencrmcoughs:

Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan