Reply to a song with another song

120 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Let it Die- Three Days Grace
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Dead Inside - Skillet
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Zombie - The Cranberries
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15580
Reviews 324
I've Got Ten Friends and a Crowbar that Says You Ain't Gonna do Jack
~Underoath :D
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Run Like Hell - Pink Floyd
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
steeds of thunder- Nox Arcana :D (I figured you'd need help running)
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur






Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Drowning - Hootie & The Blowfish
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Thoughtless- KoRn
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
When In Doubt - Thousand Foot Krutch
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Must Have Done Something Right - Relient K
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Crazy - Relient K
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15580
Reviews 324
She Puts the Ho in Homewrecker ~ Lovehatehero
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1041
Reviews 3
Cruel Mistress - Flogging Molly
frickdamn, son.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15580
Reviews 324
Satan Gave me a Taco ~ Beck
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~



Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)