Considering the fact that I've played all of the other versions of this game--forehead, elbow, nose, and toes...I am not touching this keyboard with my tongue.
I aim to misbehave.
Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright
I was gonna.... But then I realized all the food particles I've had on my fingers some of the times that I've touched my keyboard and now they're all still there, probably growing and waiting to infect me with, like, influenza or something.... So, eh, I *would* but no... XD
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles
~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind