I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

194 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 8
iatt "stacyzarc" was crazycats spelt backwards!!!

am i not clever?
Ash Nazg Durbatuluk
Ash Nazg Gimbatul
Ash Nazg Thrakatuluk
Agh Burzum-ishi Krimpatul




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1823
Reviews 665
iatt crazy people were the greatest
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2340
Reviews 447
I always thought that to be the greatest you had to be the least.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 8
iaat being the least is something to which i can't link anything now
Ash Nazg Durbatuluk
Ash Nazg Gimbatul
Ash Nazg Thrakatuluk
Agh Burzum-ishi Krimpatul




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2340
Reviews 447
I always thought that something that I couldn't link anything to was a stumper
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
iatt stumper er.. i dunno


^Merry Christmas and A Hppy New Year to you Duskglimmer.
wonderful avvie!!
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 1160
iatt stumper, with the letters rearranged would spell the last name of the boy who played peter pan, jeremy sumpter. And I am right!




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1823
Reviews 665
iatt Petter Pan was a good movie (shrugs)
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
iatt good movies came from good directors
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 131
iatt Good directors ate lots of baked beans when they were my age!
Trying to survive "sweet sixteen."
---
<love> is sweet -suicide- and {[you]} are my LATEST a.t.t.e.m.p.t




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2340
Reviews 447
I always thought that eating baked beans alot induced excessive... insanity
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
iatt insanity was obviously related to me
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2340
Reviews 447
I always thought that those related to you were called "relatives"
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
iatt relatives had to do something with the doorbell
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1125
Reviews 368
iatt friends had to do somthing with the doorbell


(SORRY GUYS I think I PLAYED THE GAME IN THE WRONG WAY) :(
Last edited by Shine on Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind