“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not; For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell, Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare
why are there so many questions in this question game? XD
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not; For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell, Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not; For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell, Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. — Christopher Darlington Morley