“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not; For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell, Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare
why are there so many questions in this question game? XD
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not; For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell, Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not; For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell, Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare
If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet. — Neil Gaiman