I should be outside right now doing stuff that I should be doing but just don't feel like doing it, like building a barn, fence, house, furniture, writing a story, stuff like that.
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!
studying for a test, writing a paper analyzing A Modest Proposal by Jonathan Swift, and writing a satire speech that is due right before spring break. Not to mention figuring out my classes for next year
If looks could kill, you'd be turning blue as we speak
I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death your right to say it- Voltaire
Rainbow Dash: Cutesy? Wootsy? Have you even met me?
Physics. As usual, we are in the process of (as the Hatter puts it) losing our muchness. I'm at the stage of Partially Musica, and am losing steam rather quickly. XD
"Married to music - 'nuff said." "Freedom is everything to me."
"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?" "I shall futterwacken vigorously" ~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.
“Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number.
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you—
Ye are many—they are few.” — Mary Shelly