So there's all this debate. Do we like the sparkly, gorgeous vamps and the gigantic wolfed out "shape-shifters" from Twilight. Or do we like the true vampires and werewolves of ancient folk lore??
We were made to corageous, We're taking back the fight. We were made to be corageous, And it starts with us tonight.
And the only way we'll stand, Is on our knees with lifted hands. Make us corageous, Lord make us corageous. - Casting Crowns
"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach
I must say that I'm just a fan of any Nocturnal creature. My boyfriend is really into lycanthropy, but I am so in love with Death-Dealer-esque vampires with frosty white skin and blue eyes (And eat people! ^^).
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero