O -I have three so here goes - Okiku (It's a plate-counting ghost that belongs to a servant girl), Oiwa (Ghost of a woman with a distorted face who was murdered by her husband), Onmoraki (Bird-demon created from the spirits of freshly-dead corpses)
(Haha I knew what that was, too. Yay for nerds, eh? XD ) S - Sylph
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
X - Xenomorph (what they call the aliens in Aliens haha)
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
New topic: Authors (can use their first or last names)
A - Austen, Jane or Alcott, Louisa May
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman