First Impression

257 posts1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5577
Reviews 672
I actually thought you were a guy (and I had that impression for quite some time :p )
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3888
Reviews 763
Someone who's almost always on the chat. :D
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.





User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6748
Reviews 100
A down to earth kind of person.
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
A fellow Randomness poster. Who comes up with awesome games. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6748
Reviews 100
Your name reminded me of a TV show. :)
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 28776
Reviews 446
Someone who loves fish and loves to post on Randomness forum,
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1171
Reviews 206
I thought you had a cool name.
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?



You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4206
Reviews 362
Purple is cool, there fore I thought you were cool
'We will never believe again, kick drum beating in my chest again, oh, we will never believe in anything again, preach electric to a microphone stand.'

*Formerly wickedwonder*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6748
Reviews 100
You gave me my first review. I thought you were nice, but slightly unhelpful because you didn't tell me what to describe. But I figured that part out. :)
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
You liked fish. A lot. :)
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6748
Reviews 100
You were a fun person.
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 28776
Reviews 446
A user whose name is totally unique from others.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6748
Reviews 100




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44887
Reviews 816
Someone who really liked fish...
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6748
Reviews 100
That you were a guy. :) Honestly, this was the only picture I had that would work as an avatar. :D
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind