I think my first impression of you was that you hung out on the Ban the User thread a lot. XD
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
My first impression of you was just now, and I thought your name sounded pretty deep.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Your name reminded me of The Ranger's Apprentice series, but then of a free and soaring bird. I thought you were a pretty relaxed and funny person who'd be interesting if I'd ever met. (P.S I never realised you were a girl, until this very second... when I checked... LOL.)
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. — H. Jackson Brown