I think my first impression of you was that you hung out on the Ban the User thread a lot. XD
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
My first impression of you was just now, and I thought your name sounded pretty deep.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Your name reminded me of The Ranger's Apprentice series, but then of a free and soaring bird. I thought you were a pretty relaxed and funny person who'd be interesting if I'd ever met. (P.S I never realised you were a girl, until this very second... when I checked... LOL.)
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett