Because I'm starting to hate learning French. 8.8/10
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” -John 11:25-26
7/10 It's...interesting...I don't know just what you mean by it!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction. — Silvern