Free Hugs!

48 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12621
Reviews 83
How many hugs can I get from my fellow YWSers?

Image
{Insert witty and/or memorable movie quotes here} [Give credit so I don't die by lawyer]

{Follow up with mention of worth-while activity that betters the YWS community}

{Insert link to activity}

{Insert well-humoured internet bribery to entice viewers to join in the activity}




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
*Hugs* :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12621
Reviews 83
Yay! *hugs Aspiring*
{Insert witty and/or memorable movie quotes here} [Give credit so I don't die by lawyer]

{Follow up with mention of worth-while activity that betters the YWS community}

{Insert link to activity}

{Insert well-humoured internet bribery to entice viewers to join in the activity}




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
*Hugs*
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6190
Reviews 50
*Hugs*
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9561
Reviews 77




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
*Bear hugs*
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
*hugs x2000* ^_^ I love free hugs!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10456
Reviews 95
HUGS?! Where?! I want one!

GROUP HUG!
The hardest mountain to climb will have the greatest view. Everything at a different angle: memories serve as double vision, a view from the valleys as well as the precipice. But everything that goes up must come down.The descent from the peak will be twice as graceful & three times as difficult




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 42011
Reviews 922
*snugglehugs*
I am reminded of the babe by you.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7042
Reviews 34
*Hugs tightly* Yay for hugs!!!
Please forgive me if I over-edit anything of yours.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 111
*uber-hugs*
"Ruth.
She's alive because she is not dead,
and junk."
~JoJo




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 42428
Reviews 411




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
Moved to Randomness. Also, please don't use all-caps in the title.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12621
Reviews 83
Sorry, Nate. I'll edit it.

*hugs all!!* Yaaaaaaaaay! *sends everyone chocolates and extra hugs... just in case*
{Insert witty and/or memorable movie quotes here} [Give credit so I don't die by lawyer]

{Follow up with mention of worth-while activity that betters the YWS community}

{Insert link to activity}

{Insert well-humoured internet bribery to entice viewers to join in the activity}



Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold