Good, Bad, Worse

21 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Good: She was happy she got a kitten.
Bad: The kitten liked to chew, scratch, and destroy things.
Worse: The kitten chewed, scratched, and destroyed your computer with all of your documents.

New scenario: I ate a hot dog for lunch.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
The hot dog was poisonous.

I spit it out.

It was too late I went into a state of paralysis. I regained muscle control twenty hours later. I ate a carrot.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Lost thread: :smt095 Live. :smt059

*Resurrected* :smt051
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
Ok! It's alive. :)

Now, how do we do this? I start with eating a carrot? Tell me if I do this right.

Good:The carrot was delicious and crunchy.

Bad:It was so delicious I got addicted to carrots.

Worse:The carrots were too crunchy and I lost all my teeth :)

I got a pretty Valentine ^_^
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Good: The Valentine was pretty.

Bad: It was poisonous.

Worse: It was a new bacteria that made it toxic. To make it worse many other people were affected.

A puppy. :P
Last edited by AspiringAuthorA..M. on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6190
Reviews 50
Good: It was adorable

Bad: It did its business on the floor of the apartment.

Worse: It's business used to be your lunch.


A scarecrow.
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 13
i have no idea what i'm doing here...

good: the scarecrow scared crows.
bad: it also scared me.
worse: it was that thing off that movie "jeepers creepers" and it tried to kill me

a cloud




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Good: The cloud would bring rain. For so long we had been living in an endless season of drought.

Bad: There was a storm that raged for many days and nights.

Worse: Me, my family, and the towns people lived in an area of low elevation. When the town flooded we all died.

*A dancing pink elephant* :elephant:

*He scares me* :roll:
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8033
Reviews 71
Good: the dancing pink elephant made me laugh

Bad: I laughed uncontrollably all through class

Worse: I got detention for laughing uncontrollably during a video of Lewis and Clark.

situation: pool noodles
A man can change his stars.
William Thatcher ~ "A Knight's Tale"

Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost ~ Lost! by Coldplay




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 11393
Reviews 113
Good: I got four pool noodles in bright colours.

Bad: Their bright colours faded.

Worse: The pool noodles got angry that their colours faded, and decided to eat me. I am dead. :(

Situation: You have a situation.
Mo. was here. :) mwahahaha




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Good: I could make any choice I wanted.

Bad: I made the wrong choice.

Worse: I was seriously injured.

A new car
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6190
Reviews 50
Good: It's an amazing car!
Bad: I forgot where I parked it.
Worse: I didn't forget where I parked it; the car was actually stolen.


Paranoia
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Good: It made me cautious.

Bad: I wasn't cautious enough.

Worse: I died.

A chinchilla
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 3
Good: I adore my new chinchilla.
Bad: It got sick.
Worse: It got so sick it died before I could get it to the vet.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 5448
Reviews 56
((Uh, no scenario? Can I begin this again?))

A chair.

Good: It was comfortable.

Bad: It was made of balsa wood.

Worse: I was eaten by rats when I fell to the ground.

Google.
This guy is so evil you could put him in between two slices of bread and call him an evil sandwich.

Coming at you like a jetpack Shakespeare.

Hero's Reviews
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53905.html



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein