I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

458 posts1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
You say "love" I think "hearts." =P
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
You say "hearts", I think "Valentines Day".
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
You say "Valentine's Day" I think "My sisters birthday"
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
You say birthday...
I say gifts.
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 31764
Reviews 84
You say "today", I say "tomorrow". :D
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.






User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
You say Never I think "Ha! Fat chance!"
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
You say "Ha! Fat chance!" I think "Sticking my tongue out."
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 111
You say "that is rude, keep your toungue between closed lips", I think "I have got to stop visiting this forum".
"Ruth.
She's alive because she is not dead,
and junk."
~JoJo



Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink