Food Fight!

787 posts1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 53
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
WHATS UP Firestalker!!!

*Throws waffles at fire catching him off guard and slams a slab of butter on his face* :twisted:

*Chases Irishfire and Nutmeg while throwing random food at them*
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
*gets hit with random food* What IS that?!

*throws smushed donut at Chi's face*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
*Throws mozzarella cheese at Irishfire for throwing donuts* :D
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1091
Reviews 17
*Throws pizza sauce at Chirantha* You know to go with the mozzeralla things.
One person's craziness is another person's reality
-Tim Burton




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Nice one.

*Runs around the room searching for gsp's 12-pound no-longer-frozen turkey thing.*

*Slams pie on POTAfan's face and smashes a cup of yogurt on her head*
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
*tackles Chi and beats with leg o' lamb* You WILL NOT use Gsp's Turkey leg! Only she can use it!

*smashes melted marshmellows in Chi's face*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
*Pours a mixture of jelly and milk over Irish for not giving the turkey thing*

*Throws pepper at Firestalker, Searria and Nutmeg* :D
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
*Manages to throw a large bowls of fruit-salad on C as well as Irish while sneezing*
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
*Covers behind Nutmeg and throws baked beans and tomatoes at Firestalker*

YAY!! 900th post.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
Congrats

*Ducks and starts shooting m&ms using an AK 47 at C and Nutmeg*
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Owww, no shooting. :smt068 :smt022

*Pours hot chocolate over Firestalker*
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Actually you can shoot it but I would do so with like a peashooter =3 *chases after Chi while pelting him with frozen corn on the cobs*

*while passing Firestalker, throws a uncooked, greased turkey at his face*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1387
Reviews 11
/uses Irish as a shield from all the random food/ Oh my goddesses! :O

/fires Christmas cookies at Chi and Firestalker behind Irish's turkey leg/ :smt001

- Nutmeg =3
"I pray for the day when a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned." - A dear friend of mine ♥

- Nutmeg =3




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Thanks Meganilo. *continues to chase after Chi but with daggers made of pizza*

TASTE my fury :twisted:
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3414
Reviews 247
Are you going to do anything with that sauce bottle, Chir, or just point it at me? ;)

*Throws snow ice cream at Firestalker for the sake of not talking to him in months and sprays every one else with powdered sugar.*

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.