Food Fight!

787 posts1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 53
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Actually, I wasn't thinking about that......thing. I just used a normal one. :)

*Throws apples at everyone.* :D Minor
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3414
Reviews 247
*Unwilling to sacrifice the beautiful pumpkin pie she made for Thanksgiving, she spill olive oil across the floor and watches everyone slip.* :twisted:

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1387
Reviews 11
Wheeeee! /slips across floor via olive oil/ :'DDD
/crashes into Irish/ X_x

/chucks cranberry sauce at Chi and Sea/ :smt016

- Nutmeg =3
"I pray for the day when a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned." - A dear friend of mine ♥

- Nutmeg =3




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Can you chuck cranberry sauce? :D

*Slams a whole lemon pie on Frubask's head, and throws a strawberry pie at her face* Awww, the lovely strawberry pie gone to waste. :D

*Throws a heap of flour at Nutmeg and Searria* :twisted:
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
*reappears in a puff of smoke* Quail before the wrath of my Secret Weapon!

*hurls the ultimate no-longer-frozen twelve-pound lime green duct tape covered boomerang turkey leg of eternal doomy-ness at... everyone*

Oh yeah, and Chir! Catch! *tosses roast quail at Chir*
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3414
Reviews 247
*Quail* before your wrath? :|
*Dusts flour from her face and throws oatmeal at everyone, just for the sake of making a mess* :D

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3414
Reviews 247
Ooh! *Sifts nutmeg over Nutmeg's head!* Ohh, the irony!!!!!
-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1387
Reviews 11
Nutmeg! :'DDD /happy/

/pours konbu dashi on everyone/ ^___^

- Nutmeg =3
"I pray for the day when a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned." - A dear friend of mine ♥

- Nutmeg =3




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
*pops up out of nowhere* Hey thar everybody! =D

*dumps chutney over Nut's and Irish's heads, eating some before she pops back to nowhere*
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1387
Reviews 11
/le gasp/ Nutty! My fellow Nut! :O /glompifies and pours ice creme on head/ :smt001

- Nutmeg =3
"I pray for the day when a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned." - A dear friend of mine ♥

- Nutmeg =3




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
Darn! I thought I'd gotten away. Anywho, hey guys! =D

*throws Eggo waffles Frisbee style at everyone*
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
Nutty! Catch! *tosses sweet potatoes at Nutty* My mom made 'em! :D
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
Nnnnuuuuuuu! Not the sweet ones! *shoves NORMAL potatoes (mashed, I might add) into mouth to get rid of the sweet-ness*


Ahh, better. Chutney, anyone? *dumps chutney on Crocks head, too*
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
*Smashes a pudding on nutty's head* :D

*Throws 'toad-in-the-hole' at crocs* :D

*Hurls nuts dipped in cream cheese at Nutmeg and then pours the whole cream cheese over her head* :lol:
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3414
Reviews 247
*Flings pankcakes and tortillas at Chir., then crawls under the table.*

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein