Food Fight!

787 posts1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 53
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
Euurrrggggghhhhhh! I HATE donuts!! Dx

*flings handfuls of cooked noodles in Irish's face*
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Noodles! *giggles happily and plays with the noodles now intangled in hair* Spweeeeee!

Oh sorry! *magically makes donut just regular jelly*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
LOL, here Irish, have some tomato sauce to go with those noodles. *dumps tomato sauce on Irish's head*

Phew, thankies. *wipes forehead*
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Hahaha *squeals with joy and runs in circles*

Your welcome! *throws giant hunk of garlic bread at Gsp's back*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
*is knocked over* Oof!

*flings meatballs at Irish, then dumps parmesan cheese on her head*
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
*gets socked in the eye by a meatball* Gaaaaah! I'm blind!! *walks into wall*

Ha! Got you now Gsp! *throws bread dipping oil at a chair* Mwahahahaha!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
xDDDDD Irish, that's not me. *fixes Irish's eyesight* I'm over here, see?!

*flings homemade peanut butter flavored edible play dough at Irish*
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
*blinks* Its a miracle!! *tacklehugs Gsp*

Ow! *throws mint chocolate chip ice cream in Gsp's face*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
Ice creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!

*Indian war-Leedles*


OodleloddleloodleLEEEEEE!

*chucks these super tasty mini waffley cookie thingies from Trader Joe's at everyone*


I missed you! *Huggles for All*

<3<3Nutty<3<3
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
xDDDD WB Shadow!

*Flings banana bread at Shadow while simeltaneously hurling peach flavored yogurt at Irish*
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 37290
Reviews 367
*Laughing, takes a bowl of melted chocolate, runs around and dumps it on the ground screaming "Chocolatey!"*
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2245
Reviews 21
Hey wait I wanna slug someone with a pie too!Hmmm
*throws yummy banana creme pie at irishfire* MWA HA HA HA HA
Oo Ifire where is he I'll get him!! *runs around with a spatula*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
Lalalalallalalalalalaalalala

Wheee!

*runs around in happy circles, sprinkling skittles about, but slips on melted chocolate and ends up covered in it*

*looks at choco-arms* o.o

Teehee, yay! ^-^



lalalalalalalalala...*licks chocolate off*
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2245
Reviews 21
Runs happily around with a giant bag of candy corn. Throws it all around and watches as the young pedestrians snack on the delicious creamy filled treat. little did they know that I put a certain special ingredient inside them...*cough cough wasabi cough*
Oo Ifire where is he I'll get him!! *runs around with a spatula*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
TWIZ!! *tacklehugs Twiz then sees everyone else* EVERYONE!! *tacklehugs everyone*

Mwahhaha! *throws cake at Twiz* oh...wait a minute...
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites