*sputters, spitting chocolate* Oh no you didn't...
*dumps a bucket of gravy over irishfire's head*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.
*re-enters the food fight with a bang by coming after everyone (except Irish), with the no-longer-frozen twelve-pound boomerang turkey of eternal doomy-ness*
Just another quack spoutingpsychobabble.
"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."
Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. — Neil Gaiman