Oh noes! Gsp I'ma comin! *tries to get to Gsp but falls and trips on butter, winds up smashing into her* Opps my bad! *heals nose* You gotta stop breaking that nose missy!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey
Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico? Student: Wait, legally?
Ooh Chinese food eh? Personally, I'm an Italian fan. *wings a large pizza at irishfire* Hmm, maybe I should've kept that...I'm hungry.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
*stumbles into forum and is shocked by the food flying everywhere*
Oh my goshers!
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.
You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved — GengarTheGhost