Food Fight!

787 posts1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 53
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Ok now I see the site! Its awesome!! Good job Nate!

*throws haggis at Gsp* For Fil!!!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
Eeeew! I've tried that stuff before. It's gross.

*throws an elephant ear at Irish like a frisbee*

No, not a REAL elephant ear. Gosh. The fair food. How could you even think such a thing?
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Lol, actaully I thought you meant the plant. I was like "Uhhhhh *brain farts*" :lol:


*throws melted candy corn on Gsps shirt*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
*splashes Tang all over Crcoks* Try getting that out! Muahahahahaha!!!
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
*dumps a bucket of club soda on Nutty's head* Try using club soda! Hahaha!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
Ahaha, thanks! *throws sushi at Irish, then splats little globs of wasabi at her*
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Hahaha yum! *throws wet noodles at Nutty and dumps peanut sauce on her head*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
*throws powdered Horchata at Crocks, grinning evilly*

Oh, and thanks for the yums, Irish!
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
xD My pleasure Nutty!

*throws candy wrappers at Nutty and Gsp* Sorry theres no candy, I ate em all already =3
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
xD That's not a food Irish. Shame on you. *scolds*

This is your punishment! *sticks your head in a cotton candy maker for ten minutes*
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Ok those things hurt! *gets hair untangled from thingy and throws candy mountain at them both* Hows that for food?
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
Okay, you're good now.

*sticks caramel apple on the back of Irish's head, in her hair*
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
CANDY MOUNTAIN, CHARLIE!!!


Shunnnnn-na-nuh-nnnn-

ah.


*chucks punkins at Irish and Crocks*
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
...Okay, White Shadow, I love you now. *hugs*

*dodges pumpkins and flings waffles at everyone*
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
I love you too Crocksies! *hugth*

Guess who made waffles?!
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell



When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio