I don't know how you have lived without it! *throws a pie at Kamas* You are now initiated! Welcome to the forum *goes to attack Gsp with chocolate jimmies*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey
Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico? Student: Wait, legally?
*climbs out of wedding cake and jumps onto Gsp's back, making them both fall into a giant vat of pickle juice* AHHH! *Irish quickly climbs out of vat and throws a donut at Kamas* Bwahahaha *runs*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey
Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico? Student: Wait, legally?
*accidentally gets into the food fight* What?! *accidentally pushes Irish and makes her land face first in a two story chocolate cake* sorry! *laughs secretly*
Les sanglots longs Des violons De l'autonne Blessent mon coeur D'une langueur Monotone. Verlaine
*grinning she stands up and wipes off the cake* Its ok, welcome to the food fight! *slams pie in Pudin's face* now you're initiated! *hears Gsp getting out of vat and takes off*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey
Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico? Student: Wait, legally?
**gasps and narrows her eyes at fleeing Irish** HOw could you..? **grabs a plate of fish cake and runs into Crocks whose rumming after Irish and spreads the cheese cake in Crock's shirt and face.** sorry!! **laughs**
Les sanglots longs Des violons De l'autonne Blessent mon coeur D'une langueur Monotone. Verlaine
Oh no you didn't! *takes fingerful of cake* Hmm. That's not bad actually. *snaps back into attention* I'll get you now Muff! *dumps a punch bowl onto Muff's head while simeltaneously throwing cupcakes at Irish*
Just another quack spoutingpsychobabble.
"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."
*laughs as Pudin runs after Irish and Crocks* Wait for me!!!!! *grabs a ten layer tall wedding cake, sneaks up behind them and accidentally pushes everyone's faces into it!* Hehe... *laughs evilly*
~ Patricia Tina
Don't look in the spoiler.
Spoiler
I lost the game.
"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext." ~ Dr. John Watson
***pushes Crocks' away and throws some more of the chocolate cake she threw at Irish and becasue of what Cat did, throws iced tea and chocolate over her**just what you deserve! **runs but doesn' get that far**
Les sanglots longs Des violons De l'autonne Blessent mon coeur D'une langueur Monotone. Verlaine
Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. — Ellen Degeneres