Hmm, well I'm guessing a girl, brown hair in a ponytail, brown eyes, medium height and weight, friendly smile. I don't know, I'm really not good at this.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
I'm not sure I've already tried guessing with you Irish. I can't be bothered checking so...
I think you have striking ginger hair, long, to the waist If not, then you are a brunette- for sure! Slim, actually, quite on the skinny side. Hmm, delicate features. Deep green eyes. (:
Four kinds of people I hate most in life. 1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with. 2. People who can't count. 3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.
Your sort've right about my hair, its red, I guess you could call it ginger, and it used to be at my waist, but I cut it to above my shoulders and I LOVE ITT!!!
Eyes: As beautiful as they sound I'm sad to say they do not belong to me
Weight: Oh God again I wish I was
Delicate features: Haha I have no idea
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey
Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico? Student: Wait, legally?
You probably look like a welshman. A vaudeville mustache with the edges turned upward, and a monocle. I'll bet you wear oversized zoot suits, like Tom from Tom and Jerry. Also I can see you smoking fine turkish tobacco from a hookah for some reason.
"Is", "is." "is" — the idiocy of the word haunts me. If it were abolished, human thought might begin to make sense. I don't know what anything "is"; I only know how it seems to me at this moment. -Robert Anton Wilson
You probably look like a welshwoman. Six foot eight, one hundred pounds, no hair or eyebrows. I'm still going for the oversized zoot suit, but I'm adding cowboy boots and a transparent eyepatch.
"Is", "is." "is" — the idiocy of the word haunts me. If it were abolished, human thought might begin to make sense. I don't know what anything "is"; I only know how it seems to me at this moment. -Robert Anton Wilson
In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised. — The Documentarian