Flirt much?

322 posts1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17580
Reviews 798
*revives flirting thread*

This place has gotten too serious lately.

*pokes Nai, Jack, Bobo, Hunter, and Arvy*
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683
*walks over*

Lets be happy and eat toffeeeeeeeeeeeee...

*walks off*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 563
Reviews 51
My thread! Ahhh... the best of times. And sooo much time spent here. Another thing I miss. Who wants to flirt with me?! *no one raises hand* I've got cranberry juice! *all raises hands* Anyways... *flirt* *flirt* *flirt*

~Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683
*walks to ZZAP*

*Steals cranberry juice*

*Walks off again*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 563
Reviews 51
O.o Sexy... Well, how about I tackle you in the mud, and take my cranberry juice back! See how you like that! *sticks out muddy tongue*

~Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683
NEVER!!! Its my cranberry juice... Its got my name on it!!

Unless ya wanna share it!

...But I have to have the most...




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 563
Reviews 51
Well most of the mud I see... *runs off with big bottle*

~Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4



When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind